Jaska, Janne and Henkka are leaving the band!!!!!

A bit weird that the band ends up this way, not expected. First I was like 'omg gotta be to that last show in Helsinki', before I just reflected I've seen them already 4 times at least (Graspop 2004, AYDY tour 2006/7, Hellfest 2013, Anniversary tour 2017) and realising that they might not be at their best mood.

Joonas, it's funny how you were a douchebag back in 2006, and still are to this day.

That's exactly what I thought login to this forum after a few years off!

What's with all the useless twats who haven't participated in this forum for ages and are now calling Joonas out? Joonas kept this place alive, you didn't, hence Joonas rocks and you suck, end of story.

Reactions: tragician
You can say what you want about him, but without Joonas this forum would have been dead 5 years ago.
Even more dead than it already is at least.

I do hope that the new guys have the guts to speak up against Alexi when necessary. We really don't need guys that just say yes and amen, not thinking for themselves.
Dunno what the whole deal is with Alexi the Narcissist leader I mean during that over a decade that I've gone through all info about them I have seen no such comments about him. Or maybe something about him being a difficult person in the 90s with his mental issues and everything and taking himself far too seriously back then. I saw an inteeview where he admitted he "was a total nazi about practicing" but has "learned to fuckin relax". Well I guess I'll wait what Janne has to say after the tour is done. There's always someone going "oooh the truth about him is finally coming out he is an abusive friend totally, regards, someone in the inner circles..." then nothing comes up. Or some fan goes "saw him at mcdonalds bathroom at 4am and he didn't say hi what a diva lmao". Actually had someone tell me his Alexi fanboying stopped after a conversation with him and I asked what exactly happened abd my friend went "I told him the new album sucks and he said ok" It's just... ok. Maybe I'm too far up his ass or something.

But anyway I hate those people so much who just go "yes... you can decide idk...." to everything. Can't do anything with that kinda people. Don't think that was a problem in COB though, at least Janne seems like a guy who will say whatever he wants :D

And about Joonas, I showed some of your posts to a friend and he fuckin read so many threads and keeps quoting you :DDD He said he doesn't give a shit about anything else but COBs music nothing else matters but he follows this forum to see what you post :DDDd

Last edited:
Why should I react when some strangers unconsciously project their own stuff onto me? Saying I "ended up the way I did" and am "still a douchebag." First of all every wise man knows not to insult others, since it's nearly always just telling about yourself. Why would I be douchy? I don't enjoy hurting people’s feelings. Only when someone is being really out of place or really asking for it I will say things the way they are. I don't see trolling as criticism or calling me out. Don't see where it's coming from, since a long time ago I dedicated my life to good things such as healing, nature, arts, sports, profession, wisdom. It doesn't feel very nice when I've climbed a mountain (and forgiven people), to then read I've become 'worse and a bad person.' I could've become a bitter person, instead I chose to work for my passions, live life and forgive people. Maybe I have a bitter undertone to my voice sometimes which gets misunderstood as being 'douchy'; reality is I'm one of the most empathic people you'd meet, I just resent bullying.

Last edited:
I can't say I have ever agreed with Joonas, but always when I come hear to see what is going on I can count on something actually being here, and that's also thanks to Joonas. So I'd say fuck them.

xXUAnfq.jpg

Ryy94JQ.jpg

They are definatly changing their lives, daniel just put a few pictures on his FB where you can see Janne cut is hair short !

yes it happened !

Why before the last Bodom show, ruining the image :cry:. If I would be him, I would have done after.

He looks strange though.

Maybe he'll become a DJ (under the name 'DJ Jannus') he will spinning the records and vinyls every Friday and Saturday night, playing the hit songs and doing the stylish moves for the crowd :rofl:

(Like the older Cavalera brother did, after he left Sepultura)

Last edited:
Actually it's good he did it, his hair was awful for a long time, should have done it earlier. Now he channeled back his inner Something Wild spirit :cool:

It's good Alexi and Daniel still want to be metal. I hope the new drummer and bassist they found are also metal. The keyboardist is probably not so much.

So new members are from Santa Cruz, apparently.

Middy Toivonen – bass, backing vocals
Taz Fagerström – drums

Yeah sure. I can see how it happened. Alexi sits beside Santa Cruz band members, is depressed sipping his Budweiser, slaps his hands over the shoulders of two closest people, nods his head and says "this girl band adventure won't take you anywhere guys, let's go play some real punk and save the situation." Middy and Taz think about it for five seconds and go "sorry Archzie, later", as they head shopping to replace Kiss shirts with Venom shirts and lipsticks with kohl.

Well on Wikipedia there's no source backing that info. Also, this 'as of 1st November only Alexi and Daniel are the remaining band members' sounds odd and incorrect to me.