Jaska or joey?

Benighted1 said:
For the love of god man, I have said his fills are way more interesting, he is way tighter live, his beats are groovier and he has a more interesting feel. (not too mention that Joey actually writes alot of stuff where as Jaska writes fuck all)
How many times to I have to repeat and how much more detail do I have to go into??? And also as I already told you I am at work and couldnt give a fuck if you think English is my 1334234 language because I type in a hurry so fuck you OK? You a just some dumb fanboy who is clinging at straws..
And how do you know I don't play drums? BECAUSE YOU ASSUME JUST LIKE YOUR WHOLE ARGUMENT.. ALL ASSUMPTIONS.... Go get some taste and learn a bit about music please K tks

Judging by your writings, YOU are 12-years old. Okay, you think he is "he is more interesting" and blah blah. This is again proving that you don't really know anything.

Yes, I assumed you don't play drums because I asked many times that do you play drums, and you haven't answered. And since when was taste an argument?

Benighted1 said:
First off the person you are talking to has listened to BODOM a lot. You just don't know what you are talking about.
2nd off, If you think that solo is creative then no wonder Im having this argument with you. you have no taste!!!!!!

Firstly, go read what he replied to me.

I don't know what I'm talking about? Yeah, I know, sometimes the truth hurts. I have no taste and yet you think Joeys blasting is creative... okay.

Benighted1 said:
hahahahaha yep you are actually reatarded. You actually think Mike Portnoy is a good drummer!!!! He is even more over-rated than Joey Jordinson. :puke:

I think Alexi himself said it best in regards to Dream Theater when he referred to their music as just sports, showing off and boring as hell...

hahaha Face it your OWNED

Yes, Alexi was talking about the guitarist, at least in the interview that I read.

Every member of Dream Theater is technical as hell. I don't really like Dream Theater or Mike Portnoy, but Portnoy is not overrated, he really can play the drums. Buy/download one of his instructional DVD's and you will notice.

plastic-casket said:
you can't compare jaska and joey...they're both doing totally different styles of music and ba the way it doesn't matter who is the better one...:Smug:

Yeah... I agree. But still, there is nothing creative in Joey's drumming.

Benighted1 said:
I have seen both bands live, (had to travel to Aussie for bodom) this is how I know. Joey is just a better player, especially in regards to tightness. Period.
Yes considdering hes sloppy and not as creative :danceboy:

razor_blade said:
they both have speed, they both have skill, and stop telling off people you cant go up against(Unless you're a drummer working your way up)End of story.
lol like anything you've saids been constructive :p obviously i can go up against you because you obviously know as much as i do about drumming which isn't much, except that terry bozzio pwns. they may both have speed but speeds not the only thing, personally I think Jaska beats Joey skill wise but speed there pretty evenly matched. but Jaska fits the music better and has a better groove than Joey who can be quite sloppy and not as good of fills, and besides Kai from Wintersun pwns all of them.

oh and Jaska's not in a band with a bunch of douches, although I believe Alexi might be on his way to being one.

Benighted1 said:
hahahahaha yep you are actually reatarded. You actually think Mike Portnoy is a good drummer!!!! He is even more over-rated than Joey Jordinson. :puke:
The only thing retarded being said here is that Portnoy is over-rated. Who fucking cares? Holy fuck let musicians live.

Benighted1 said:
I think Alexi himself said it best in regards to Dream Theater when he referred to their music as just sports, showing off and boring as hell...
Still hanging onto that bull shit? He said in a later interview that he was just pissed off that day, and that Dream Theater are better players than COB are so it wasn't his place to talk shit about them. This thread has just been rambling on back and forth. No one has gotten any wiser from reading all of this, and they never will.