Jason Bittner seems to be doing a good job

I just watched this clip on another website. Bittner's good, but I hope Charlie comes back by the time I see Anthrax in September.

must admit I had never heard of him before, but I have surely heard this song a few times to say the least and he is doing a good job ...!

Pretty cool how they start to play the best new Anthrax song in 20 years then do a fakeout thing and play something real old and predictable.

chuck needs a break,pretty sure he has carpal tunnel syndrome in his arm as well,maybe hes getting that treated as well,i read awhile back that he needs to dunk his arm in ice cold water to get feeling in it b4a show,who said rock n roll was easy lol

Shadows Fall only put out their last record a couple of months ago, which is great. Makes you wonder how this works for them when their drummer is off playing for Anthrax. You'd have thought they would've had tour plans in support of their record. Weird.

must admit I had never heard of him before, but I have surely heard this song a few times to say the least and he is doing a good job ...!

Never heard of him before? He's been playing with Anthrax now and then since 2006 I think...

He is pretty good drummer for sure, I just noticed that every time he alternates his hands on crash + snare accents (right hand on snare, left hand on the left crash) he misses the snare.

Do you think Charlie's EVER coming back?

They are playing 40 minutes for a festival audience, what can you do. :/

You can fit more than 6 songs into 40 minutes, I think. Back when this was announced they said these shows were going to be like Ramones sets, firing from one song straight to the next. I've seen the Ramones a couple of times and usually played something like 30 songs.

If Charlie doesn't come back (if we're really talking about that being a possibility), then my interest in Anthrax will undoubtedly plummet. Just when we all thought this band finally got their shit together...

I've known a couple of musicians who have had surgery for carpal tunnel and in one case it took over a year before he could play again.

You can fit more than 6 songs into 40 minutes, I think. Back when this was announced they said these shows were going to be like Ramones sets, firing from one song straight to the next. I've seen the Ramones a couple of times and usually played something like 30 songs.

its easy to play 30 songs in a 40 minute set when your longest song is only 1:30

/ love me some Ramones though.

Never heard of him before? He's been playing with Anthrax now and then since 2006 I think...

He is pretty good drummer for sure, I just noticed that every time he alternates his hands on crash + snare accents (right hand on snare, left hand on the left crash) he misses the snare.

Do you think Charlie's EVER coming back?

He seems to cheat on the hats and ride as well. He's not doing the double time. He keeps time well but plays it very straight.