jason rullo gets modern drummer readers poll awards

tamarock26

New Metal Member
Oct 14, 2002
marlboro, nj
www.theomnia.cjb.net
jason recieved awards for:

#2 up and coming drummer

#5 recorded performance (Symphony X - The Odyssey)

its awesome that his drumming is getting recognized more...the awards are well deserved, congrats again jason(if you read this by any chance)

- jeff-

Yeah! Jason Rullo is an great drummer. I really, really love his drumming on the Sym X records, so smooth, clean, good timing, doublebeats! Sym X would not be the same without him! :cool:

I really pisses me off when I search through a metal magazine and I find absolutelly nothing about bands like Symphony X and several pages about Slipknot and LimpBiskit. Therefore I'm extremely happy to hear that the guys are getting some credit. Way to go Jason!

Are there really no magazines about prog!? :erk:

This recognition for Jason is good to promote SyX's name into untapped areas. I know that a lot of drummers are the types who will buy an album just for the drummer. Once they hear SyX's music I'm sure they'll become a fan. Hell, even if they don't, it puts a few more bucks in the guys' pockets, right?

Now they just have to get the rest of the guys on some of the lists for vocalist, guitarist, keys & bass. They all deserve it!