Jaxx 10/6 Springfield

hey, ima be there too. i signed up for the meet and greet as well, i really cant wait. does the meet and greet actually mean we can meet them? and will they sign shit? look out for me, im the 5 foot 1 kid with the bls vest

Yes you will get to meet them and they will sign autographs. They are really cool about it. It's not like standing in line for two hours, like I did last month on Gigantour to get Megadeth autographs, to meet an arrogant prick (Dave Mustaine) who didn't want to be there at all. I guess he was to busy too look up at who he was signing for or acknowledge them but his pennmanship was excellent.:D See Ya Society Dwellin' Mother Fucker
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I bet they would. I can't decide what to take. I've never been a big autograph hound. I get stoked over the one on one interaction, thats what does it for me. In cleveland some guy had his old Thrax vinyl stacked up and they went through it all. Don't take anything bootlegged if you want it signed. Be at door 1 hr before they open with photo ID and email so thats 5:30 I guess.