Jeans... Y U NO FIT?

I like them tight and covering the navel.

jeans-bulge1.jpg

Never tried women's jeans. I have recently tried rather slim jeans (here in Germany), and they work great. I'm a goddamn slim guy weighing about 170 pounds at 6 feet 4 . close to 80 kilo and 1,91 meters for our european friends (NOT to be confused with the emo fags some of you see on a daily basis), and they work perfectly. They don't look tight but rather adequate. I used to wear more or less casual jeans and they just sucked. TOO baggy pants make you look like a douche, too skinny pants will make you look like a pussy.

Eat. More. I am 6 foot 4 and weigh 225 lbs. When I weighed 190 lbs I looked like I was starving to death. So your like an african on national geographic.

As for the pants I wear a 36-36. Which is not easy to find since most of u.s. population are the height of circus midgets.

I can't believe this topic went on this long.

And I can't believe you didn't say that before -along with blaming christians for it ;)

I use tailored (tight leg) jeans only when I go to work (the studio), or outside somewhere. In my house I always change to black sweats. Jeans are uncomfortable by definition (been thinking of switching to camos for good, lately).

Nowadays I actually measure the jean's crotch line at the store (if I'm going to swap brands).

I hardly think jeans can be more comfortable (or lighter) than loose sweats, cargos or shorts. Specially if it's a tight fit.

I've loved every pair of 7FAM's I've had and Diesel's Viker cut is especially comfy for my body type, but my favorite is just selvedge denim that's been broken in well, ends up being like a 2nd skin.

I have a couple of friends that like jeans SO MUCH that they even go to the beach with jeans hehe

Btw, I am loving tighter (but not emo-tight) jeans these days - it looks so much better and if you find the right model, it doesn't squeeze your nuts.

I've got some paint-ons that highlight my shit really well. And I like skate jeans one size too big. They stretch like my girlfriends pants that I'm currently wearing because she's as tall as me and STOLE ALL MINE. Check ccs.com and get your measurement size. Comfort first, brah.

Brb having 30 inch waist and 26 inch thighs

Jeans falling down at your waist and getting stuck on your quads.

levis 503 and my problems where gone.

I was in the shop (and I know I got fatter) but even some 36" wont fit me, and I was like fuck it, I only wear mesh-shorts....
Then I was in a levis store and asked for a normal and not tight jeans.

Got the 503 in my normal size (34" w/ 32" l) and it totaly fitted me perfectly.

Bought two right away

I've got some paint-ons that highlight my shit really well. And I like skate jeans one size too big. They stretch like my girlfriends pants that I'm currently wearing because she's as tall as me and STOLE ALL MINE. Check ccs.com and get your measurement size. Comfort first, brah.

really, dude? :guh: