Expensive clothes

Eh, you're wearing clothes 90% of your life...seems to me like a worthwhile area to invest in nice stuff. You can be the guy that's like "I WEAR CLOTHES SO I'M NOT NAKED ALL THE TIME" but for the rest of us we have fashion. There's a pretty massive price gap between cheap cotton and cashmere, faux leather and deer skin, sweatshop denim vs selvage denim. Labor ain't always cheap either, not everything is made in a sweatshop! And yeah Gucci, Armani, etc aren't for your average Joe, the market are the millionaires and celebrities of this world who have no reason NOT to buy the absolute best.

I don't see why there's so much hate...ANYWHERE you look there is ALWAYS going to be a highly expensive alternative to the norm. It's called luxury and it's out there, get used to it. It's like getting pissed off that Rolls Royce exists and exclaiming that all RR owners are "stupid" for buying into it.

Very good man, but I'm only missing what my post has to do with this ?
My point was to awnser the OP,, at least the part where there is asked 'how it can be justified'.

To be clear, im not saying you are STUPID because you buy expensive clothes where you could go for the same thing for half the price.
You are stupid for thinking you must have a particular look for anyone/thing.

to be clear again because I know how well people read, especially on msgboards ;)

the YOU im using is a general you, I don't know you.

Cheers

Sorry, my post wasn't directed at you or any one person, just a rant adressing a lot of things I've seen a lot of people say since page 1. My "you" was also general and not a specific YOU, sorry for the confusion!

Edit: I also definitely agree about people who think they need a specific look or brand to fit in their group. Definitely exists when you see all these jersey shore kids wearing ed hardy affliction and armani exchange just to fit their stereotype. I'm not an advocate of that at all, I'm just saying there's nothing wrong with buying some quality threads to look nice, and not trying to argue with anyone just trying to make my point