Clothes.

well, i am definitely one of the more interesting hybrids.

i wear baggy jeans with metal shirts ( and i mean METAL shirts ), skate shoes (standard issue converse all stars and basic looking vans), and spiked bracelets. i am like the freak amonmgst my kind cuz i look like the enemy, but my mind is set to kill such enemy. plus i also have a big chain coming out of my back pocket that attaches itself to my wallet.

tal shiar agent 930 said:
well, i am definitely one of the more interesting hybrids.

i wear baggy jeans with metal shirts ( and i mean METAL shirts ), skate shoes (standard issue converse all stars and basic looking vans), and spiked bracelets. i am like the freak amonmgst my kind cuz i look like the enemy, but my mind is set to kill such enemy. plus i also have a big chain coming out of my back pocket that attaches itself to my wallet.

I would not wat to cross paths with you :p

nah your cool bryant. just some people are easy to agitate on these forums. i was just, in a round about way, saying i wasn't getting agro at you.. as well as treading lightly. ;)

i cant stand dicks who wear corpse paint and reckon they're all gothy and scary and wear shit like inverted crosses etc... I hate goths basically, they're all attention seeking whores who think they're being so anti-conformist yet they dress exactly the same as each other, have exactly the same music tastes as each other and have exactly the same "i hate everyone, i love solitude" attitude. I hate goths as you can tell, especially the wannabe ones, they're the worst

Dusk said:
nah your cool bryant. just some people are easy to agitate on these forums. i was just, in a round about way, saying i wasn't getting agro at you.. as well as treading lightly. ;)

No sweat off my back chief ^___^ . This is exactly what message boards should be for. It is topics like these that remove many people from their stichts and bring their true personalities to the table. This would be a pretty boring place if we all liked the same bands and shared the same opinions about music and life in general.

Now give me twenty push-ups and buy the new Redemption and I will let you slide this time. >:p~

Bryant

Mmm.. Dolce y Gabbana! Good choice!! They're all good choices! It's nice to see metalheads that enjoy high-fashion as well :) You know, Dolce y Gabbana is probably one of my favorite lines.. they have terrific perfumes & colognes too.

Yeah, D&G is a fucking sweet brand. Love their clothes. And my sunglasses! The only problem is that they are a little expensive, to say the least. I could afford it when I was working, but now as a student I seldom buy clothes from them. Too bad. :erk:

Jeans or shorts and a t shirt, preferablely blue though most mine are black right now....color doesn't matter. and about the nu metal kids...its funny...at katy the have to dress angry....funny stuff!

Hmm... to me, metal is not an image and clothing, nor even an attitude. Metal is simply the most wonderful art ever created. All of us here share like minds in the sense that we all have a strong passion for metal music and the physical appearance and choice of clothing is at the bottom of my list on how I judge people.
I promote my metal and football personality often by the clothes I wear, but some people have other styles they like and that's cool. I'm brand picky as well. I hardly buy any other jeans than Route 66 (yes the one's from K-Mart) and I prefer Nike and Van's shoes and Hanes socks and briefs.

Bryant

Awww man, I personally never intend to seperate myself from the rest of society insofar as what I dress/appear like, but I always find myself wearing black jeans, black boots, metal t's, and big heavy black coats! I dunno, it's just what I like to wear; i'll often wear more 'normal' clothes when I go-out clubbin' or for a kickabout/throwabout with friends on a nice sunny day, but the rest of the time I find myself looking very metal. =( It's almost like I myself am inescapably trapped in a 'fashion mode', regardless of how 'alternative' it may be. But then again, it doesn't matter really, no one person looks unique. Now matter how wierdly dressed a person you see, or how wierd they look etc, you can bet there'll be at least one other person on the planet looking extremely similar. It's the same with goths.......who gives a shit if all goths look alike? Does that mean they're all stuck in a fashion mode too? OF COURSE! Does it mean they're all 'sheep' or pathetic posers? NO! Get a life! Get some FRIENDS who are goths: the image isn't always the life, and when it is, you'd be surprised what you don't know about it. And, get this; if there was someone in the world who really went to efforts to not look like anyone else, what would that say about them? Talk about pathetic!

Don't get fixated on an image, for better or worse, the people underneath the image are never so simple.

I lover how he says he hates goths, yet his location is "In the dark woods, sitting on my throne of skulls, though my spirit wanders the space "

It doesn't get much more "goth" than that.