Black Clothes

1. hand washing is the rule number one
2. use the soap for the black clothes only
3. exactly, don't dry them in the dryer.

I don't know if it helps but there is some black washing stuff out now, called Black Velvet something or other, I don't use it, but it might help. I just let them fade, fuck it, I work in the IT-business, I can buy more :lol:

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja
I don't know if it helps but there is some black washing stuff out now, called Black Velvet something or other, I don't use it, but it might help. I just let them fade, fuck it, I work in the IT-business, I can buy more :lol:

:lol: :lol: i am student....i can'T buy more!´...i have parents!! --> can buy more!

Originally posted by [KOTNO]Narrot

I have parents!! --> can buy more!

yeees, you still suffer from a puberty disorder... when they "go down", you'll reign.... and show your abilities as an emperor, how to organize the empire of living, and other stories....:D

Originally posted by Dragonlord
I never wash them...fuck,isn't that all that metal's about?

:eek: metal is about that? shit, I live in dark for 15 years practically then. shit, I know noth'n'... :cry: ya sure??? :guh: :ill: :zombie:

:D

You need to take baths and wash your closths DRAGON LORD....hhaahahha

Ecstatic youth....fuck that hand wash stuff man..thats too much trouble, plus, it gives you fish fingers..you know, all those little wet wrinkles..i hate that.
Anyway.,.....wash the shit INSIDE OUT.....that goes for all colors...wash the stuff inside out, and it will not fade as fast.

INSIDE OUT.

Go with leather man, then the dry cleaners can take of ya.

Here's what you do:

Always wash in cold water(delicate cycle) .

Always dry using the DELICATE setting(low heat). Or, at the most, the PERMANENT PRESS setting (this is hotter than DELICATE, but still cooler than the NORMAL setting, which uses really hot air...but don't get into the habit of using it too ofen ).

Since you'll be drying with low heat, you won't be able to dry as many things and/or you may have to run them through more than once. Note: These tips are good for keeping printed tees(regardless of color) looking new too.

Hope this helps.

Well, I don't know that my way is the most effective way, but it hasn't failed me yet. As a matter of fact, I've gotten kinda tired of my black clothes still looking relatively unfaded.