In Flames Attire

Me and my friend were just talking about this and decided that the next time they tour, if they have the whole uniform thing going on again, we're definitely dressing exactly like them:p

Devy_Metal said:
whats the name of the clothing company that sponsors the band?

Quite often they seem to be wearing clothes (atleast Ive seen Björn do it, and it was marked as a sponsor on the site before, dunno about know) from Koppartrans

plfffffft said:
Me and my friend were just talking about this and decided that the next time they tour, if they have the whole uniform thing going on again, we're definitely dressing exactly like them:p
Haha, I can't believe someone resurrected my thread. Anyway....

I found it funny that Type O is dressing in green scrubs for this tour. When we were at the show a couple weeks ago I could have kicked myself for not thinking of dressing in green scrubs myself before we got there. I would have been the only one! HA! That SO would have gotten my backstage to meet the band! (for autographs and pics of course, nothing else for those with sick minds)

What's even funnier is that my boyfriend is a CT tech and wears scrubs EVERY day to work. I told him he didn't even need to change, hehe.

Haha. Man, Steve. You have too much time on your hands...even though they only took you two minutes. :)

I don't have photoshop or my old pics on my new comp and I need to fix my old HD's because they died :(

So time ot reinstall PS and try to find any of my old pics I can...

and I lost most of the good ones...

They could go on stage naked...I don't care. I love their music an that is what matters, not what they look like or what they wear, once they give it their best an enjoy what they do I support that all the way. Remember as Chuck always says: SUPPORT MUSIC! NOT RUMORS!

Cheers!
SM

P.S. just for the record, I happen to like the white attire and the tie an suspenders etc...it shows that they don't give a shit about anything and so what? only people that work in offices get to wear ties? oh please!

Emperor Magus Caligula said:
the white outfits are stoooopid...

go back to the leather clothing! :D
I´ve never seen them in leather. Maybe one pic of Peter from like 97 but never the whole band.

Plus leather is so rock starish and it looks great on some artists but In Flames have never seemed as that kind of band. They have always looked lika some average blokes.

leffe said:
I´ve never seen them in leather. Maybe one pic of Peter from like 97 but never the whole band.

Plus leather is so rock starish and it looks great on some artists but In Flames have never seemed as that kind of band. They have always looked lika some average blokes.
lol

I was being sarcastic