Jeff Loomis Solo Recording

That video would be so much better if there was some fisting going on as well. The diaper doesn't carry strong for that long, but had she been fisted at one point in the video, the entire video would be gold.

That video would be so much better if there was some fisting going on as well. The diaper doesn't carry strong for that long, but had she been fisted at one point in the video, the entire video would be gold.

nah...not my thing, but she does have a cute face on that close up.

In my own defense, here's the screen grab and what caught my curiosity::saint:
mrbsafefy7.jpg

Sorry to throw the thread out of whack :oops:

Interesting post after a statement that Jeff and NK's studio work will be documented on video. :lol:

Pretty cool how this forum goes from jeffs solo albumb to fisting,,,,I love you guys.......

Godfuckingdamnit!

Stop bumping this thread if you don't have any new information about the Jeff Loomis solo recording process!

When I see that this thread has a new post, I come into the thread with a boner, but I only find shit in here! Stop holding out NK and Ms. A! You guys are giving me blue balls!