Jehovah's witnesses

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
They freak me out so much,I hate them!Yesterday,2 middle aged men came to my door and this one was talking to my mother about the state of the world today,how some people are too scared to go to the post office because they are afraid to terrorist attacks and whatnot,biochemical attacks,etc.And that if she thinks there will ever be peace in the world again.I guess she took off her rose-tinted glasses for a second,because she said no.Then the guy statred talking about how when god first created the world,he didn't mean for it to be this way.I was standing there listening to all of it and then I saw an oppurtunity to jump into the conversation,so I told him "Actually,yes he did.In the Bible,it says that in the very beginning,he sent that big flood to try and kill us,so,basically,he's been trying to kill us from the very beginnig and ever since."The Jehovah's witness-feeling threatened that I had proved him wrong,said that it was not god who sen the flood,but satan.And he goes on trying to say that god does love us,etc.But I just walk away.Now,could someone who has actually read the bible(like ledmag or someone) tell me was it god or satan who started the flood with Noah and all?Cause I'm pretty damn sure that I was right...and it's most likely the end of the world when an athiest proves a Jehovah's witness wrong on something in the Bible.
That was just an amusing experience that I thought I'd share with you all.Does anyone else thinks that this is as funny as I do?

The story (Bible)begins with Adam & Eve ..So they start Fucking procreating....
So if you believe that hyprocosy then we are all IMBREAD because ....from 2 breeds 1 ..1 Mother Mary is a fucking WASP fan '''what a Cunt '' ';'

Jesus is Fucking you

I seen Jesus ...We were having a go-cart race ,bitch cut me of into the Red Sea

Stigmata Hand Whistling

Hey lets pretend we are Guirilas but not know how to defend!
Fucking Stooge

Originally posted by Troyanasy
Hey lets pretend we are Guirilas but not know how to defend!

Man stop posting meaningless shit. Like your friend famousamos, you're so fucking stupid you only got two brain cells. And apparently one of them is on holiday cause today you're even dumber than usual.

I will try to post better
Please forgive me
I only post here to impress mongrells like you fagzilla or fhasdfsdurjunglefag
How is the war going ?I hope you get a soap and gassoline shower you fucking Ass Pirate
concussion, coma and head injury
just might surve you well (I'M sure not just people hate you here ,you must be hated every where)

You are the GIMP

I will try to post better
Please forgive me
I only post here to impress mongrells like you fagzilla or fhasdfsdurjunglefag
How is the war going ?I hope you get a soap and gassoline shower you fucking Ass Pirate
concussion, coma and head injury
just might surve you well (I'M sure not just people hate you here ,you must be hated every where)

You are the GIMP

Originally posted by dreaming neon darkspot
Now,could someone who has actually read the bible(like ledmag or someone) tell me was it god or satan who started the flood with Noah and all?Cause I'm pretty damn sure that I was right...and it's most likely the end of the world when an athiest proves a Jehovah's witness wrong on something in the Bible.
That was just an amusing experience that I thought I'd share with you all.Does anyone else thinks that this is as funny as I do?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're right. I think it's hilarious.:lol:

Ok, here's the story, according to the Bible:

Men became extremely wicked, in fact every single person on earth was wicked except for Noah and his family. God told Noah if people didn't repent and start behaving themselves, he was gonna wipe 'em out and start over. Noah tried to tell them, but nobody listened. Noah built the ark, and put the animals on it, and couldn't get any other humans to join him. God flooded the earth, wiped everyone out, and Noah's family started the human race again. God felt really bad about having to do it, so he promised to never do it again.

That's the story. There actually is scientific evidence of a major flood occuring some time in the past (water damage on the buried part of the sphinx, for example). So, whether or not the Bible is true, many of the stories might have some basis in actual history, just with the whole religious perspective on what happened.

Anyway, Jehovah's Witnesses are morons. They don't believe in angels, so they rewrote the bible to remove any references to angels (seriously, there are portions of their bible where words are just removed, it's hilarious). There's other idiotic things they do, but I won't go into detail.

God is just a concept for the weak. I do think the story of the Bible could relate to history, but it doesn't make any other sense. In fact, it's the most fucked up thing I've ever read. God didn't create the Earth. Science did. The Big Bang did. You can't explain where God came from. You can explain science. There is reasonable evidence that the Big Bang did indeed occur. What proof do we have of God? None.

last year in physical science class 2 people said they didnt want to learn about the Big Bang theory because it was against their religion... i said "what, afraid itll prove the bible wrong?" and i got in trouble :lol:

"last year in physical science class 2 people said they didnt want to learn about the Big Bang theory because it was against their religion... i said "what, afraid itll prove the bible wrong?" and i got in trouble"
Yeah, I have people like that at my school. One person said that evolution was in violation of Chruch and State. Idiot.

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
last year in physical science class 2 people said they didnt want to learn about the Big Bang theory because it was against their religion... i said "what, afraid itll prove the bible wrong?" and i got in trouble :lol:

:lol: That's great, man.

I can't spend time around many Christians anymore. The last time I was forced into a church, I couldn't breathe. I also laughed at every mention of "Jesus" or "The Virgin Mary". Yeah. She just got knocked up, but there wasn't sex involved. I mean, really, did "God" ever "create" the test tube? Didn't think so. My brother thinks maybe "God" was masturbating and left behind some sperm on the toilet, and then Mary went to the bathroom, and... yeah. But then technically the sperm entered her body. So... it's just another one of those things about the Bible that doesn't make sense.

BECAUSE IT'S ALL FICTION.

And how do you think her husband felt when he found what she was pregnant? I can imagine the conversation:
"What the hell? We never fucked. I thought you were still a virgin. Where's the son of a bitch who knocked you up, I'll kill him. Did he rape you, or did you ask for it you slut."
"Calm down honey. It's a miracle. The person who fucked me was.....ahh.......ah......IT WAS GOD. Yeah, that's it, it was god and we are going to have his child. It's a miracle."
"Shut the fuck up you delusional bitch. Where the fuck is this so called god. I'll rip off his fucking head off."
"Wait, don't you see we can become famous off of this. We'll get riches and maybe even worshiped by everyone around us. We'll say that I'm still a virgin and that it is a miracle and our son is holy. We'll name him Jesus."
"Yeah, that's good for you because god screwed you, but where am I left in all of this. No one will even remember who the fuck I am."

dude...

mary raped god

....that is all

creation is an interesting concept....big bang...whos to say god didn't cause it....no real way to prove his existance as he isn't a tangible uh...entity.......i don't really think there is a way to prove/disprove his existance......and yeah...that bible has been raped for years (fuckin kings and popes and who knows who else)...if i was christian i'd just follow the 10 commandments and call it a day....no need diggin deeper, them lil set o'rules cover a lot of ground...

but if i'm gonna worship something that very may well be fictional....i'm gonna have to stick with Cthulhu.....he just screams "elder badass"....