Jesper in rehab

Wow... crazy if true... all the best for Jesper, hope he gets the help he needs. I guess this is a big part of the reason why he was sitting out of previous tours.

Well...that was surprising.
Didn't really notice him not being present on previous tours seeing as he was there, though.

Well...that was surprising.
Didn't really notice him not being present on previous tours seeing as he was there, though.

He sat out of part of a tour some time last year for 'personal reasons', I assume it was related to this.

It's not very surprising, to be honest. Anyone who's seen him on tour had to know something was up.

He'll be ok, he can get through this :D

I personally don't think any of the music they have written has been crappy with the exception of a couple of songs of of R2R and Come Clarity. The main problem I have has been with the mixing of some of the albums after Clayman. And also the singing has been horrible.

and let's hope you're the only one stupid asshole to post this kind of comment

you know, this comment was NOT offensive to Jesper. My father's a drunk, alcoholism is NOT something I joke about.
But if Jesper's constant affected the music in a way, I can hope that something changes when he comes out of rehab. Because ASOP consisted of disappointing run-of-the-mill kind of songs that lack any kind of inspiration.

I do hope he gets better. I just hope the music will too.

Necrö;8040319 said:
you know, this comment was NOT offensive to Jesper. My father's a drunk, alcoholism is NOT something I joke about.
But if Jesper's constant affected the music in a way, I can hope that something changes when he comes out of rehab. Because ASOP consisted of disappointing run-of-the-mill kind of songs that lack any kind of inspiration.

I do hope he gets better. I just hope the music will too.

Ok man, with better explanation I understand your point of view, even if it's different than mine on ASOP.

I don't think will should judge personnal life of people we don't know (personnaly I mean)

Clay man and Veenox just get the fuck out of this forum, you will find your place on some other shit place.