Jesper in rehab

Ok dude that setlist is from November of 2008...so I guess ASOP came out in October?...and as to why they should play the colony album live now? Its better and its the ten year anniversary this year...but as you said Im the retarded one...:rolleyes:

And where have I said I hated ASOP or any thing post reroute?
My bad then I thought the show was played in May. And the post-reroute thing was not directed to you, it was to most people of this forum :) Even though it was in November, it's still an ASOP tour. And why would you play an whole previous album just because it came out 10 years ago? Whats so special with that? :S As I said, when they released all previous albums, they played the same amount of songs from the album they were touring on. So it seems that you just don't like their newer works (which is fine). There is no bands that I've heard of that celebrates their albums. Anyway I still think playing the whole Colony album would suck HARD and it's not because I don't like the album at all. Sorry for calling you retarded, I'll rephrase and call the suggestion retarded instead :)

My bad then I thought the show was played in May. And the post-reroute thing was not directed to you, it was to most people of this forum :) Even though it was in November, it's still an ASOP tour. And why would you play an whole previous album just because it came out 10 years ago? Whats so special with that? :S As I said, when they released all previous albums, they played the same amount of songs from the album they were touring on. So it seems that you just don't like their newer works (which is fine). There is no bands that I've heard of that celebrates their albums. Anyway I still think playing the whole Colony album would suck HARD and it's not because I don't like the album at all. Sorry for calling you retarded, I'll rephrase and call the suggestion retarded instead :)

Metallica celebrated Master Of Puppets and played the whole thing live...

Metallica celebrated Master Of Puppets and played the whole thing live...
Well I don't listen to Shitallica, so I did not know. And just because they do it, In Flames don't need to do it. My main point is that playing whole Colony would not work, end of story.

Well I don't listen to Shitallica, so I did not know. And just because they do it, In Flames don't need to do it. My main point is that playing whole Colony would not work, end of story.

I'm not saying in flames has to, I was simply telling you that a band celebrating their album isn't as off the wall as you thought it was.

I'm not saying in flames has to, I was simply telling you that a band celebrating their album isn't as off the wall as you thought it was.
You mentioned one band of 100+ bands that has been around for over 10years...I still think it's off the wall (especially for In Flames)

Sorry to break the ice man but..Your friend is mentally handicapped if he thought they played Zombie Inc, though they might do? Who knows. I'll post the setlist of the tour so far, but they said the setlist would change alot this time.

2009-09-11 - Thunder Bay, ONT: Community Auditorium
1.Cloud Connected
2.Embody the Invisible
3.Delight and Angers
4.Disconnected
5.Square Nothing
6.Drifter
7.Touch of Red
8.Pinball Map
9.Alias
10.The Mirrors Truth
11.Quiet Place
12.Take This Life
13.My Sweet Shadow

The first two gigs they played trigger, but this last show they replaced it with MSS. Well I'm surprised they ditched trigger, it's always played. fucking awesome with Embody & Square nothing

Yup my friend was all wrong. He told me Jesper was there, that they played Artifacts & Zombie Inc. :erk: lol. Fail.

Yes Square Nothing was sweet - but again, most kids standing there like r-tards. I found myself wishing i had a glove so i could slap every last one of them.

Ok I'm done - i'm just getting angry.