Jesper solos?

Works0fheart

Aug 21, 2008
Florida
can someone give me a list of which ones are his?
:guh:

So far this is what I have listed:
1. Goliaths Disarm Their Davids

i thought they had that other guy on lead for a few albums.
i forget his name.
Johan i want to say?
Idk.
I thought he did the lead and stuff on december flower, or I am pretty sure atleast.

Johan was their bassist. The other guitarist is called Glenn, and as far as I know, he didn't write any of the solos when he was still in the band. As for the solo on December Flower, it was written by a guest guitarist called Fredrik Johansson, who was once in Dimension Zero (not the one who was in Dark Tranquillity!)

Mainly theme-melodies I'd say. Björn began soloing already on The Jester Race, sharing them with Jesper, eventho he was the drummer at the time. After Björn switching to guitar he took care of 95% of the solos.

I'd have to say The Hive has my favorite solo but i forget which album that is off of.
I have no idea who did it either, but I think Bjorn.:err:

Dude I wish In Flames would get hit by an unsuck bus so they'd stop playing sucky shit.

The last solo I loved was Dead End solo.

:lol: new In Flames isn't THAT bad, it's just not quite what I think of when I think of In Flames.
Their new sound is not bad, but they had might as well just change their entire band name while they are at it, because it is not really the same band as far as what they are putting out now days.:erk:

Just ignore clayman. He literally lives to bash in flames because pretty much everything they do these days is shit by default.