Jewel on the TSO dvd...

I think Alex Skolnick is playing with them at the show I'm going to. And if he is...that'll own on a massively large scale. but yes...a review shall be written

I don't know, Will. I remember seeing something on blabbermouth sometime ago. Perhaps on the TSO or alex skolnick website?

Reverend - did they play "christmas eve sarajevo 12 24"?

Hehe, they have to play Sarajevo 'cause its their "hit." In fact they played it twice at the show I saw. The West Cost company has Pitrelli and the East Coast has Skolnic. Unless I got those backwards. I think that's right though, 'cause I thought it was odd that the MidWest actually gets the West Coast company, and I saw them with Pitrelli.

Larf03 said:
I think I'm in love :oops:

I bought the boxset yesterday and I'm quite pleased with it! ...But that part where Jewel sings Hark The Herald Angel Sing... WOW... she has a very beautiful voice and is SO goddamn beautiful!!!

Did anybody see I think it was about 6 or 7 years ago, whenever Jewel released her first album, maybe longer, but anyway she was on MTV BEACH HOUSE. She was performing outside by herself and a frisbee flew outta nowhere and almost smakced her in the head. I only remember cause it was so funny.