So, I got the DVD

Deliverance6 said:
CERULEAN....when the official DVD comes out then you can compare it to OPETH....otherwise I think your expecting too much....
You guys are exaggerating a bit, I'm merely stating my opinion about the DVD, and I'm well aware of it 'just' being a bonus DVD, which doesn't mean I can't have an honest personal view on it. Cos it's nothing more than that.

Cerulean said:
You guys are exaggerating a bit, I'm merely stating my opinion about the DVD, and I'm well aware of it 'just' being a bonus DVD, which doesn't mean I can't have an honest personal view on it. Cos it's nothing more than that.

I think that Thomasz, by stating his opinion so much like an.....hhmmmm....asshole......I dont know if that is the appropriate wording here.....anyways.....he was stating his opinion very strongly....and so people have taken offense.......I respect your opinions Cerulean....youve been here a long time and have been a strong part of this forum at least as long as I have....so please dont take this as a personal attack or anything......Point taken....and its cool....
Peace

i really like the dvd. i see what some of you mean when you say the shots are too fast, but it dosnt really bother me at all. The sound is excellent though i must say. vocals are really clear and the guitar tone is amazing.
Id probably be happy if this was the official dvd.

If they went back and took the footage shot by each camera and had someone
who wasn't rife with turretts syndrome putting the thing together ( anyone here
could do a better job me thinks) then I would be happy with this as the official release
DVD.
Hey, why not just have a DVD where you can choose which camera angle you wanted
and it would stay there till you wanted to change it! Yea! That would be hell!

Anyone else notice the sticker on the case says its a 16 track live DVD?

Also, the dvd was kickin' rad.

I also watched the dvd. The first couple of hours were great but after a while I needed to go to the toilet but I was afraid I would miss something exciting so I didn't go. After some more hours I realized that the dvd actually looks very nice but not much happens, except for it was getting dark outside and I got bored and began to wish I had a dvd player. Then I cleaned away my shit because it looked ugly and smelled.

salisbury said:
I also watched the dvd. The first couple of hours were great but after a while I needed to go to the toilet but I was afraid I would miss something exciting so I didn't go. After some more hours I realized that the dvd actually looks very nice but not much happens, except for it was getting dark outside and I got bored and began to wish I had a dvd player. Then I cleaned away my shit because it looked ugly and smelled.

:tickled: :tickled: hahahaha.......

salisbury said:
You sure are intelligent for a chimp living in a treehouse :loco:.