Jjjjjeeeeeeeesssssssuuuuusssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by blackstaRR
After TDWOT and TIO the "V" album was a little disappointment for me because of not so great sounds and those power metal effects. "V" has its fine moments and maybe I criticised it too much, but anyway that is S X's worst album after the debyt album, in my opinion. There are some good power metal bands, but, in my opinion, power metal doesn't suite to S X at all. Though I like S X's music, sometimes it makes me laugh when you overrate for example that "V" album like there's none better. Use your sense and take a bit critic to your comments. There are also other bands in this world, if you didn't know it. And how in hell could it make you "NegrocK_SyX" and "Ultimate_Symphony" so angry, when just one person gives some critic. It seems to be illegal in this forum, but why?:confused:

hehe don't worry dude we aren't angry, all of that was a joke :D that's why i putted this at the end of my post ;) sorry if you misunderstood my post it wasn't intended that way.

just a thought:
If someone says that V is the best album ever, leave him with his opinion, you may not agree with it but it's still his opinion (anyway no one can say for a fact that there's a best album in the world, it's all matter of opinion and all of us think different)

Sure it was a joke. You've got the right principles, I agree that everyone has a right to have own opinions. If someone thinks "V" is the best album ever, it's his (or her) opinion and none of my business.