Jobs you degenerate humps.

Mammoth

Capsicum Slave
Feb 19, 2003
The Land of TAXES [SWE]
Visit site
Figured I would spank the forum by doing a serious thread here.

Being a metal nut myself and a below average poser guitarist with fingers like frozen german cocktail weiners with no hope in hell to ever catch a groupie besides the occational drunk fat blind chick, I thought I would shoot the question! What if any plans you do/did fuck nuggets have in order to make money once you realize you have frozen german weiners for fingers too? I am not trying to pry you out of your shell yet just wondering. I spent a good couple of years in medial jobs working in warehouses (which imo was fun as fuck thought the pay check brought me right back down face first) and doing the checkout counter thing. Well not gonna show you my shiny new dick and say it tastes like cool-aid but the worm turned in my direction and I am doing good at the moment. I figured I would have to ask when, if so, did the good winds of fortune blow up your heavily studded asses?

Mammoth said:

Being a metal nut myself and a below average poser guitarist with fingers like frozen german cocktail weiners with no hope in hell to ever catch a groupie besides the occational drunk fat blind chick, I thought I would shoot the question! What if any plans you do/did fuck nuggets have in order to make money once you realize you have frozen german weiners for fingers too? I am not trying to pry you out of your shell...
...blabla i'm so gay...

4 posts from 1000

Mammoth said:

Being a metal nut myself and a below average poser guitarist with fingers like frozen german cocktail weiners with no hope in hell to ever catch a groupie besides the occational drunk fat blind chick, I thought I would shoot the question! What if any plans you do/did fuck nuggets have in order to make money once you realize you have frozen german weiners for fingers too? I am not trying to pry you out of your shell yet just wondering. I spent a good couple of years in medial jobs working in warehouses (which imo was fun as fuck thought the pay check brought me right back down face first) and doing the checkout counter thing. Well not gonna show you my shiny new dick and say it tastes like cool-aid but the worm turned in my direction and I am doing good at the moment. I figured I would have to ask when, if so, did the good winds of fortune blow up your heavily studded asses?

:lol: so funny!

Draznog said:
next year i get a job that pays 95,000 AU for driving a giant truck around.

Really? Interesting.

I'll need to get my liscence first...and then I might consider doing that when I return to WA this year:lol: