JOEY BELLADONNA - ONLINE DECEMBER 11, 2006

He surely wants to announce that his days in the band are numbered again... :lol:

That just might be true, hes supporting Overkill solo in January.

That along with demos of new songs appearing on the CDC site with no vocals has me wondering.

Is Paul Crook doing the Overkill support too?

:kickass: looking forward to the guest night, talked to PAUL CROOK the night before thanksgiving, had him on the phone with EDDIE OJEDA from TWISTED SISTER at the same time, that was some funny shit. The 2 of them had me laughing so hard i about pissed my pants.

I think we all can speculate and are probably correct in that Joey probably is out again. I know alot of people on this board prefer John Bush, but this sucks. I've met Joey several times at shows and always liked the guy. I really hope the rumors aren't true, but if it's canceled, I can guess why.

I've met Joey several times at shows and always liked the guy. I really hope the rumors aren't true, but if it's canceled, I can guess why.

Joey is probably a nice guy but as a frontman sucks in comparison with John. The cancellation of the chat just confirmed the fact Joye is out. No it's time for a beer! :kickass:

Joey is probably a nice guy but as a frontman sucks in comparison with John. The cancellation of the chat just confirmed the fact Joye is out. No it's time for a beer! :kickass:

Joey is actually a pretty good front man, but it's a different vibe than with bush. I prefer bush.

I watched the Alive 2 documentary DVD yesterday, and watching some of the performances from the 80s, I gotta say I envy them. They seemed to have so much fun back in the day. Now all we hear is contract stuff, and "we can't talk about it" shit and it really irks me. I don't want to see Joey go, but if it's already happened, why can't they say anything? Or why can't they vehemently deny it? I'm so confused right now. The last thing I want is to see Gary Cherone front the band. Either one of the JB's should sing on the record or there should be no record at all.

This whole situation is fucked. John & Rob were given the shaft, that much is plain to see. Joey was either re-hired for a short time or for good & he bailed on the band. Whatever the case, the reunion musn't have been all that great both $$$ & personaly or else logic dictates that they would continue. This all could have been avoided if they just did a few one off shows with the ATL line up & then back to the WCFYA line up with a new effort.

This whole situation is fucked. John & Rob were given the shaft, that much is plain to see.

Speaking of Rob, he posted a message on the ANTHRAX REUNION BASHING CLUB Guest Book yesterday. It was written in a very Caggiano-style :headbang:. Check it out:

Hey RBC, I haven’t looked at this site in a really long time. It’s very interesting to say the least!! Not that it really matters because I think most people on here are smarter than this but I guess I could spare a few minutes. I would like to clear a few things up.....After reading the guestbook on here I noticed that there seems to be some ridiculous misinformation about shows and their attendances (WCFA vs. Reunion etc...) posted by a few people who truly have no fucking clue! 420 people in London for WCFYA huh? Well let me just say this.....I’ve played London a bunch of times with Anthrax on that tour. We headlined the Astoria at least 3-4 times and we played Wembley Arena with Motorhead all within a very short time frame IMO. Having said that, every one of the Astoria shows was "sold out" (without any main support acts on the bill, I might add).... with the exception of the very last show where we had Hatebreed as main support. That show missed a "sellout" by about 150 people or so if I remember correctly and that’s only because we completely overplayed that territory by that point! The Wembley Arena show was not sold out but there was definitely a massive crowd there!! It was Motorhead/Anthrax....c’mon!! In fact, the shows I played in London (especially the Astoria) were so amazing that it’s actually one of my favorite places to play in the whole world!! So to the knuckleheads that like to post numbers on here and talk shit without knowing what the fuck they’re talking about (marcus etc....) Go suck a Spitz!
39_drinky.gif
........RC

Speaking of Rob, he posted a message on the ANTHRAX REUNION BASHING CLUB Guest Book yesterday. It was written in a very Caggiano-style :headbang:. Check it out:

Hey RBC, I haven’t looked at this site in a really long time. It’s very interesting to say the least!! Not that it really matters because I think most people on here are smarter than this but I guess I could spare a few minutes. I would like to clear a few things up.....After reading the guestbook on here I noticed that there seems to be some ridiculous misinformation about shows and their attendances (WCFA vs. Reunion etc...) posted by a few people who truly have no fucking clue! 420 people in London for WCFYA huh? Well let me just say this.....I’ve played London a bunch of times with Anthrax on that tour. We headlined the Astoria at least 3-4 times and we played Wembley Arena with Motorhead all within a very short time frame IMO. Having said that, every one of the Astoria shows was "sold out" (without any main support acts on the bill, I might add).... with the exception of the very last show where we had Hatebreed as main support. That show missed a "sellout" by about 150 people or so if I remember correctly and that’s only because we completely overplayed that territory by that point! The Wembley Arena show was not sold out but there was definitely a massive crowd there!! It was Motorhead/Anthrax....c’mon!! In fact, the shows I played in London (especially the Astoria) were so amazing that it’s actually one of my favorite places to play in the whole world!! So to the knuckleheads that like to post numbers on here and talk shit without knowing what the fuck they’re talking about (marcus etc....) Go suck a Spitz!
39_drinky.gif
........RC

Pretty good stuff. I'm not too sure that it's actually Rob but if it is, " Go suck a Spitz!" is an instant classic!

I dont think any credit should be taken from Joey as a front man. Saw back then and again now and He doesnt suck. To say that sucks in comparison is also unfair since its apples and oranges. John is by far the better fit for todays Anthrax IMHO and RobC well......fuck man its RobC! Yeah I want BushThrax back but I keep in mind that if it werent for Dan and Joey there might have never been a BushThrax let alone an Anthrax. Dont hate the playas ... hate the game.
Now I must go take a Joey and wipe my Danny.

They said the last time they wanted to bring joey back he wanter more money than metalica's taylor or something to that effect. If they gained any momentum from the reunion I'm sure it put Joey in a position to try and leverage more out of them. Keep in mind that since he was booted out back then he may not be as friendly at the bargaining table.

Either way, I'm not sure he's really out or they are just working out the next chapter of contract.