Joey Belladonna tour date

I just listened to a Killer A's tour bootleg and John kicks total ass on "Be All, End All." Then I popped in SoE immediately after that, and it was such a let-down hearing Joey on that song.
mad.gif

I gotta hear this as well!!!! But John kicks Joey's ass on every fuckin' old song. Take Keep It In The Family for instance, or Among The Living.

Never met him. But I was lookin forward to the killer a's thing. TO bad it fell through. I like both era's equally and was disapointed he wasnt there. AND I LIKED THE IDEA OF BOTH SINGERS DOING "BALL OF CONFUSION". I wonder if the set will be old Anthrax songs or mostly originals. As long as there is nothing played of his second solo album I'll be a happy man.
firedevil.gif

I dig Ball of Confusion, think it's really good.
I would never pay more than $10 to see him, or drive an hour.
It would only be worth it, if he signed some old CD's for me.

Jeebus, why is everyone dissing him so bad. Everyone on this board used to worship him until he was ousted. Yeah Bush slays him vocally, but let's remember he sang on some fuggin classics Thrax material.

Is everyone just still pissed about the Killer As tour ? Surely we don't know exactly the full story ?

I was too, I thought the idea at the time seemed destined for trouble of some sort.

I was really shocked when I'd heard they wanted to bring him back for the tour. I thanked God who I don't believe in that it didn't happen. I even wrote Scott an email about that and he answered with one sentence: "not doing the tour with Joey was the best thing to happen" I basically thought that the tour with Joey would destroy Anthrax. So no, I really ain't pissed off :lol:

Belladonna was OK in the classic Thrax. I truky was never a big fan of his voice though. The music was great....his voice, was a little too high pitched & whiny for me.

And let's not even start on his stage prescence, or lack therof.

BUSH! Who doesn't like him/it?

Come on we got to give credit where credit is due. He may not have been the main song writer ( what did he write?) and he may have been one of two front men( the other was/is Scott). But for almost ten years he was the vocalist so I got to give him props.