Joey Belladonna tour date

Lordlindsey said:
The only bush I don't like is Busch beer!
George Dubya is ok.
John Bush is great.
So is the hairy stuff!

EEEEEeewwwwwww. That hairy stuff is so 1979!! I have to shave that stuff! A bushy pubic area is like a bad omen or something.

Belladonna should tour with Hagar and Roth. HA! You shouldn't mention Joey in the same breath as those two legends.
I think Joey sounded good on STD, but sounded worse and worse with each album thereafter, I didn't get into Anthrax until after he left anyway.
An old DJ buddy of mine met him and did tell me he was actually a really sweet guy, maybe Scott is the asshole, we may never know what goes on behind closed doors. The whole Killer A's thing was bad though. He left Anthrax hanging. That tour was promoted as "Belladonna/Bush" and Anthrax were lucky that no promoters pulled the plug. Ironically, I think ticket sales went up once Joey pulled out of the tour!! I truly believe they (anthrax) got more publicity by Joey leaving than they would have if he had done the tour. Joey created a controversy, and controversy creates news, and news creates $$$$$$$$$$$$

I place Hagar in legendary status because he ruled in Montrose, did some great arena rock as a solo artist, and aside from Brian Johnson - AC/DC was probably the most successful "replacement" vocalist in music history. You could argue Van Hagar was a bigger success than AC/DC because every Van Hagar release was a Number 1 on Billboard and a multiplatinum seller. If you take "Back in Black" away from Brian Johnson AC/DC, they are very average and mediocre.
Roth is definitely a joke now, but I like the current Hagar, he is like the metal heads Jimmy Buffet. Comes out on stage in clam diggers and a t-shirt, has girls make margaritas for him, smokes pot on stage, and just jams out stuff like "I Can't Drive 55," "Heavy Metal," and "5150" After seeing Hagar last summer, he is now a part of my summer ritual as long as he wants to tour. Can't wait to see him get down w/ Skynyrd this summer!!

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
Yeah, he could help set up the stage. Good Help is hard to find.

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif