John Bush

xxslick66xx

HACKZILLA
Sep 11, 2002
Hartford, CT C-Town!
This kinda sucks that I have to write this on the board but I would like my voice to be heard.

I woke up and I must say I got alittle sick to my stomach after I went to the Anthrax site..... Having the pleasure to have meet and hang out with John Bush and Rob.. it makes me sick to see they are not in the Anthrax anymore, or for the time being....

John you fucking rock if this was a decision that was made with your blessing then fucking A, if not I'm totally pissed. Your a great singer and just an all around nice guy.. I'm not sure about this Anthrax thing anymore, its a tough pill to swallow...:cry:

I'm sure I'll see ya on the IM
Go Celtics! And go JB!:worship:
James aka The Webbastard

Guys, it's pretty shitty waht happened to John. He's a great guy and one of the greatest Metal/Hard Rock singers of all time. He will be back with Anthrax! It's onlt a matter of time until Premadona Bails out on Gene and Paul.

The First one was good, Remember, I was Proven wrong on this statement too, he had Success Mild, First Record was good, the rest, crapola, Give Belladonna another listen. Send Joey your love, and Pray for a Miracle, haha

Is it Armoured or Armored, haha, Didn't want to post on this board without mention of the reason why I'm over here :p

xxslick66xx said:
This kinda sucks that I have to write this on the board but I would like my voice to be heard.

I woke up and I must say I got alittle sick to my stomach after I went to the Anthrax site..... Having the pleasure to have meet and hang out with John Bush and Rob.. it makes me sick to see they are not in the Anthrax anymore, or for the time being....

John you fucking rock if this was a decision that was made with your blessing then fucking A, if not I'm totally pissed. Your a great singer and just an all around nice guy.. I'm not sure about this Anthrax thing anymore, its a tough pill to swallow...:cry:

I'm sure I'll see ya on the IM
Go Celtics! And go JB!:worship:
James aka The Webbastard
Couldnt have said it better myself. Good call man.