John Silver...

Jul 4, 2003
Visit site
Were you banned from the Maiden BB cause you said that the new album is shite? Even though I disagree with that I think it's pathetic that you were banned for that, it shows what those twats are like. I might pop down to Sancturary towers and hold an official protest. :D

:)

I was banned several times since the time GC was about to close. First time cos I insulted Scott G and the second for some remark about Kelly and NJ. I returned a third time to spam the forum with comments about Skunk's looks. I went back again after Dod was released.

JonSilveRevival
Banned

A big FUCK YOU to everyone who likes Dance of Death!

You are the dumbest fucking morons in all creation! Maiden puts out an utterly shit piece of garbage but you lap it up with cries of "OMG WTF MIADNE RULEZ!!!!!" When you will you thick headed mules wake up and realise Maiden are turning to shit?

And while I'm here, here's a second :finger2: for destroying the legacy of the Maiden board and turning it into a playground for retards.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

9th September 2003 06:08 PM

I was banned as Moonchild because i hated how was the board and spammed with infantile n00b threads. Egg. What's the title track of Brave New World?

Later i was MoonchildRevisited and was pissed over the cover and made a ode against Rod Smallwood http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102920 this is it.

And a third time after DoD was released.. but i didn't have time to post my honest and unbiaesed review.

:)

At first I denied it. Could I possibly like a keyboard song like Save a prayer more than every single Beatle song? But I accepted it and life was good.