Jon Oliva's Pain: Global Warning

I love JOP's new album art! Any cover with skulls and skeletons is fine with me. We're not talking about music where you'll see pictures of green, grassy meadows or baskets of kittens on the cover. Or, at least I hope not.

you people have no idea how STOKED I am about PPIX - with JOP and Iced Earth back-to-back. :worship: You're gonna have to carry me out on a stretcher - plain and simple.

And then to know that in less than two months I can fall in love with another JOP release? :cry: (tears of joy) That's just icing on the four-layer chocolate cake for me!!!

:headbang: Damn Straight!

Criss Oliva is credited with co-writing (6) songs on the new CD.
Had we more time, he would have been included on more.

Cheers and Beers!

:headbang:

you people have no idea how STOKED I am about PPIX - with JOP and Iced Earth back-to-back. :worship: You're gonna have to carry me out on a stretcher - plain and simple.

And then to know that in less than two months I can fall in love with another JOP release? :cry: (tears of joy) That's just icing on the four-layer chocolate cake for me!!!

:headbang: Damn Straight!
I'm definitely very stoked about JOP, but IE has never done it for me. But I'm glad that you and so many others get to live their dream. I will check out their set because live they might kick my butt. How about some stretcher crowd surfing? :lol:

I'm definitely looking forward to hearing the new JOP! Now I have JOP and ZH to wait for! Yum.... chocolate! :headbang:

Any chance for a warm-up show at Bourbon Street?

And does Jon have any plans for a 15th Memorial show like there was 5 years ago?