Jon Schaffer vs. BW&BK: You Decide...

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
I MEANT HIS RADICALS WERE SPREAD OUT OVER THE WHOLE COUNTRY BUT I UNDERSTAND THAT NOT EVERYONE WAS ONE OF HIS FLUNKEES. AND IF YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE SADAM DIDNT SUPPORT BIN LADEN YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MOTHER FUCKER IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD. SINCE WHEN DID METAL HEADS BECOME SUCH FUCKING PUSSIES AND BLIND. I JUST CANT IMAGINE SOME FUCKER WHO HATES AMERICAS GUTS NOT SUPPORTING SOMEONE WHO IS KILLING AMERICANS THAT COULD NEVER HAPPEN. ITS ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT. IM DONE IM OUT. YOU PEOPLE OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO PRIDE IN YOUR COUNTRY. I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE WHAT KINDA PEOPLE YOU ARE. ARE YOU JUST IGNORANT OR WERE YOU BREED THAT WAY. OBVIOUSLY YOUR PARENTS HAD NO FUCKING VALUES OR PRIDE OR ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER BECAUSE LOOK AT THE IGNORANT DUMBSHITS WHICH THEY HAVE RAISED. I FUCKING REALIZE THAT THEIR ARE INNOCENT PEOPLE IN IRAQ BUT THATS WHAT CASUALTIES OF WAR ARE. IF IT GETS RID OF A GROUP OF RADICALS WHO THREATEN OUR FREEDOM AND A DICTATOR WHO SLAUGHTERED HALF OF HIS OWN PEOPLE THEN ITS WORTH IT. SADAM AND BIN LADEN FOLLOW SUIT IN A LONG LINE OF DISILLUSIONED MAD MEN. STALIN, HITLER, MUSSOLINI, and SADAM FITS RIGHT NEXT TO THEM. IF YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANY OF THE PEOPLE I JUST WROTE MAYBE YOU SHOULD FUCKING READ A HISTORY BOOK INSTEAD OF SMOKING POT DRINKING BEER AND FUCKING YOUR SISTER. THAT ONE DUDE WAS RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING THOUGH. FOX NEWS IS BULLSHIT.

This guy is a troll or he's definately in the wrong board. Yey let's all use capitals while writing idiotic rants with double postings. He even quotes himself. Come on. Jees. :lol:

That Last Post Made Me Laugh My Ass Off. Thanks. Yeah Sorry I Didnt Mean To Post The Same Thing Twice I Thought I Hit The Edit Button. Im Laughing To Hard ,screw You Guys. See Ya Later. 100 Most Metal Moments So Wrong But Pyrus Was Right I Did Laugh My Ass Off. I Might Be A Troll You Never Know And My Lord Sauron Will Send An Army To Eat Your Soul And Then Make A Necklace Outta Your Brain.

Read the printed interview in BW&BK -- they did not manipulate the original interview to the point that JS claims. If you don't agree with him you'll find arguments for that in both versions.

I still say that if the full page ad for his new CD was tossed, there would have been enough to print the whole fucking interview...Let's see...would Schaffer trade the potential to sell CDs for the "purity of his words?"

No fucking way...

SADAM AND BIN LADEN FOLLOW SUIT IN A LONG LINE OF DISILLUSIONED MAD MEN. STALIN, HITLER, MUSSOLINI, and SADAM FITS RIGHT NEXT TO THEM.
>> Bush is in that row too except for the fact that he is probably not disillusioned!scrusade against evil and stuff...

All those guys killed their own people. AT LEAST HES NOT DOING THAT. Stalin killed more of his own people then Hitler. Wait Maybe not ,even though Hitler was a Nazi he was still jewish. HOLD on that comment I gotta look that up.

POL pot was the worst 1/3 of the people of the country he holds the record inthe world in 4yrs.....iand his own bloody people.....

HILTER AND HIS GRANDMOTHER WAS/IS JEWISH.....which techicnally i work in a lab, the jewishness is in the Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA)....

lets start on mickey moore he wants to start a revolution in the usa , fucken asshole, wish he had had no agenda..like he used to....NOTICE HE DOESN'T GIVE ANYTHING as a FREEBIE....

I think Schaffer handled the interview quite well until the very end. He raised a lot of good points and remained fairly civil. Once the whole "You're going to twist things around" thing started, that's when it fell apart.

That Guy Can Eat A Dick And Die. Yeah I Thought It Was A Good Interview Then He Kinda Started To Get To Much On A Ego Trip But I Still Think It Was Good To Say Anyway.

Schaeffer probably overreacted to the situation, no doubt. However, I think the interviewer showed his lack of interest musically in Iced Earth by crutching off a bunch of political questions in a metal magazine interview. He should not have been doing the interview, someone else should have, such as Mark Gromen, but whatever.

Myself personally, as an interviewer, would have focused moreso on the sub-standard riffing, lack of memorable songs, and the overt vocal problem he chose, replacing the impassioned Matt Barlow with a high-end screamer with no soul, Ripper Owens.

But then again, I don't work for BWBK.

Oh, and I used to have a couple of friends who were two years older than me who did not like Metallica's "And Justice For All" album when it came out. They said it was nothing in comparison to their first three albums. Years later, when the black album came out, they then revised their opinions and said that the black album made "Justice" outstanding in their eyes.

That particular line of thinking fits me completely in reference to "Horror Show" - "The Glorious Burden". Enlightenment.

You wish you were there. Early 1999, J.J. Kelley's, south suburban Chicago.

Ion Vein, Nevermore, Iced Earth. Five stinking dollars to get in for everyone. Bargain basement show of the century. Period.
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I Dont Know I Like Glorious Burden Much More Then Horrow Show. There Were Like Only 3 Songs I Liked On Horror Show. I Really Like Owens. I Like Barlow Too So Either Way I Dont Mind. Of Course My Favorite Song Is Still Dantes Inferno. Im Currently Reading It So Its Cool To Listen To While Im Reading About The Inferno.

oh, come on...iced earth is good. I don't care how jon acts, i likes the music. Nobody can act like you want them to all the time. I saw them in concert two weeks ago, it was sweet.