Jon Schaffer vs. BW&BK: You Decide...

This guy slays me. He claims our argument is the byproduct of "Media Propaganda," yet preaches Bill O' Riley-esque Rants and proclaims the glory of Bush. I noticed he lost his own train of thought and went off on some bullshit tangent about individuality in America today and how our generation is fucked.

Its possible he's a Vietnam veteran as well. " we have to protect our country against those camel riding al- quiedea peoples or * door slams behind him * AHCCK CHARLIES!! "

You Guys Are All Fucking Wrong. Oh And I Didnt Edit My Post To Look Like I Changed My View . I Was Being Fucking Sarcastic At The End There. How Could I Be Media Brainwashed If The Media Constantly Bashes Bush. I Think He Did What He Had To Do. What Would You Have Done In His Place? Been Like Ohhh Its Okay Fuck Us Some More. No Im Not A Vet. No Im Not From South Carolina. Its Nobodies Business Who I Am ,what I Do, Or Where Im From. Everyone Wants To Be Free And Have What They Want But Nobody Wants To Fight For It. Everyone Just Sit Back And Suck Their Own Dicks.

oh and we can't just let other countries rule themselves when they're not even bothering us? (and don't give me that he was connected to Al Qaida bullshit, that was Afghanistan and we supported Al Qaida at one time too)

Sadam Was The Dictator In Iraq, We Had Problems With Him In The Early Nineties. He Fucking Funded Bin Laden And His Group Of Extremists. Sadam Their Leader Gave Them Money And Guns There For We Needed To Go In There And Take Him Out And His Radicals In Order To Keep Them From Doing Anything Else To Us. The Whole Fucking Country Is Full Of His Radicals, I Understand Not The Whole Country But Those Are The Casualties Of War. Sadam Was In Charge Therefore It Would Be " A Fucking War With Iraq."

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
Sadam Was The Dictator In Iraq, We Had Problems With Him In The Early Nineties. He Fucking Funded Bin Laden And His Group Of Extremists. Sadam Their Leader Gave Them Money And Guns There For We Needed To Go In There And Take Him Out And His Radicals In Order To Keep Them From Doing Anything Else To Us. The Whole Fucking Country Is Full Of His Radicals, I Understand Not The Whole Country But Those Are The Casualties Of War. Sadam Was In Charge Therefore It Would Be " A Fucking War With Iraq." YOUR RIGHT WE DID SUPPORT THEM IN THE COLD FUCKING WAR AND THEN THEY TURNED ON US. HOW IS THAT OUR FAULT? ITS NOT.

hmmm so... just because a foreign leader rules in a way we disagree with and had past problems with, means we can go invade their country on false premises? and where s the proof that he funded bin laden?
"The Whole Fucking Country Is Full Of His Radicals, I Understand Not The Whole Country But Those Are The Casualties Of War."
what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

"Sadam Was In Charge Therefore It Would Be " A Fucking War With Iraq.""
do you make sense ever?

Oh my fucking goat I cant even begin to dissect the innacurate statements in your past few posts. Number 1, 85% of the weapons the Taliban use in training facilites, missions, etc. are left over caches from U.S. shipments in the 80's and seized soviet weapons. Hussein basically gave Bin Laden jack. In fact, Hussein had extremely little contact with Bin Laden in the first place. I dont know what news network you watch that bashes bush, but you should let me know now. Sure, CNN and MSNBC raise objections against him, but at least there not constantly sucking his dick like Fox News. Hell, I dont even like MSNBC or CNN or any major news networks. The only reliable news show left out there is The Weekly World news, sunday on PBS. But Im spinning off on a Tangent now. In conclusion, please read actual information before you make yourself look like a moron.

I MEANT HIS RADICALS WERE SPREAD OUT OVER THE WHOLE COUNTRY BUT I UNDERSTAND THAT NOT EVERYONE WAS ONE OF HIS FLUNKEES. AND IF YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE SADAM DIDNT SUPPORT BIN LADEN YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MOTHER FUCKER IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD. SINCE WHEN DID METAL HEADS BECOME SUCH FUCKING PUSSIES AND BLIND. I JUST CANT IMAGINE SOME FUCKER WHO HATES AMERICAS GUTS NOT SUPPORTING SOMEONE WHO IS KILLING AMERICANS THAT COULD NEVER HAPPEN. ITS ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT. IM DONE IM OUT. YOU PEOPLE OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO PRIDE IN YOUR COUNTRY. I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE WHAT KINDA PEOPLE YOU ARE. ARE YOU JUST IGNORANT OR WERE YOU BREED THAT WAY. OBVIOUSLY YOUR PARENTS HAD NO FUCKING VALUES OR PRIDE OR ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER BECAUSE LOOK AT THE IGNORANT DUMBSHITS WHICH THEY HAVE RAISED. I FUCKING REALIZE THAT THEIR ARE INNOCENT PEOPLE IN IRAQ BUT THATS WHAT CASUALTIES OF WAR ARE. IF IT GETS RID OF A GROUP OF RADICALS WHO THREATEN OUR FREEDOM AND A DICTATOR WHO SLAUGHTERED HALF OF HIS OWN PEOPLE THEN ITS WORTH IT. SADAM AND BIN LADEN FOLLOW SUIT IN A LONG LINE OF DISILLUSIONED MAD MEN. STALIN, HITLER, MUSSOLINI, and SADAM FITS RIGHT NEXT TO THEM. IF YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANY OF THE PEOPLE I JUST WROTE MAYBE YOU SHOULD FUCKING READ A HISTORY BOOK INSTEAD OF SMOKING POT DRINKING BEER AND FUCKING YOUR SISTER.