Jonah - help....if you can...

saki

Dec 1, 2002
San Antonio, TX
Well, I've been a guitar player for quite a few years and I've decided that it's time to pick up something new: keyboards. Actually, I inherited a keyboard, so it has kind of been forced on me to learn... Anyway, I am just wondering if you can give me any advice on where to begin (other than learning chords and scales, which is a given). I mean, honestly, I really don't want to start out learning "mary had a little lamb". Any help is appreciated...

säki (damien)

**AND BEN, if you read this, you need to pick up an instrument so we can get something started here in San Antonio!!!!**

Well, Jonah, I guess technically you don't really have to answer this post since I will be seeing you tonight in Austin. I'm happy to be seeing Lilitu, but when is Pyramaze coming to Texas?!?!?!?!?!?!?

säki

LMAO!!! It was only $10 to get in dude!!! Don't worry man, I recorded the show last night and in a few months I'll make the master available to all my friends....

Yea, Andrew, sorry man. I fucked up. On the website all the ticket info the SXSW lists is 165 bucks. It wasnt until I was in San Antonio when I got a call and was told that for the actual bands show all it was was ten bucks at the door. The 165 bucks was if you wanted to go down to the downtown expo or something and get a wristband that let you into every single club in the area or something along those lines. Asserific.

Ben

Daybreaker said:
Yea, Andrew, sorry man. I fucked up. On the website all the ticket info the SXSW lists is 165 bucks. It wasnt until I was in San Antonio when I got a call and was told that for the actual bands show all it was was ten bucks at the door. The 165 bucks was if you wanted to go down to the downtown expo or something and get a wristband that let you into every single club in the area or something along those lines. Asserific.

Ben

I AM GONNA FUCKIN' KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE DEAD MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!! chances are I won't be able to do it, but my friend who weighs 300 pounds was going to go to...he will kill you, because you could kick my ass. YOU WILL PAY!!!!!!! :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: