Jump Little Children anyone?

Originally posted by Eos
As long as you don't start to scream if I don't want to buy you sweets :p

BOOOOOOOOuuuH
whinging.gif

Well, one was watching me today... can you imagine :eek:
Because of that I didn't want to eat him anymore... I putted him into a garbage can, gave him a long tube, and throwed the can into the canal! :devil:

Originally posted by speakinstone
Mariner, you rule. :Smokedev:

Of course I do :cool: :)

What about useless posts? Fuck, I should be against them... aah, if they're dead serious all is allright, not?

Originally posted by speakinstone
everything's gonna be allright..no woman no cry.. whatta..?? :guh:

You probably know I'm fully agreeing with you now :D

No children no cry
No children no cry
I remember when I meet such shit
In a trashcan in the canal
just a tube to catch a little breath
along the seacreatures like i did
Bad kids we have, bad kids we've lost
into the canal
in these times never trust a kid
so dump them into the sea
No children no cry
No children no cry!

I can't believe myself, worked just about 3 minutes on this one! :devil:

Yeah, why are they still living, with them there will be certainly no future! Kill em all!

Hehe, Ashure, these are just some sadastic jokes! To be honest I like kids (sorry Speakingstone, Mehdi and Bambi :) ) It's like you tell a racist joke, funny, but not appropriate. You're saying I shouldn't tell such jokes? Well one of my best friends is from India, and we laugh a lot together about racist jokes :)
Sorry to offend you.

:lol:I was kidding Mariner, relax. I'm no silly to write such a thread in a serious manner,don't worry. but in Turkey it's just a real cliché especially about politicians nowadays,it's elections term you know(?) :)

Eos, I don't think the children, but the parents and all those puffy politicians are to blame for that! I had a pretty strict growup, and I'm glad with it! I've been hit few times by my parents (not hard, but hard enough ;) ) if I were doing some bad stuff, I shouldn't have tried it a 2nd time. But now! Politicians and several 'children-rights-organisations' are telling how to raise your kids! You may not hit them, not force them to de something etc... That's the bad thing about it! Why would the children now be worser then in "our" times? Ok they are, because they are badly raised up.