June 2022 ProgPower USA bands?

NorseBlood

franks n steins
Nov 6, 2013
Smashville
Was just listening to some Pagan's Mind the last few days, and thought how great is would be to see them next June. We already have two bands, Conception & Green Carnation, coming in from Norway. How about adding Pagan's Mind to the list to make it an even three? ;-)

Are you guys with me on this?

But I'm sure you have your own ideas. Who would you like to see at our next family reunion?

Last edited:
At this time, there does not appear to be any evidence that Pagan's Mind is still an active band. I hope this is incorrect. Would love to see them again.

At this time, there does not appear to be any evidence that Pagan's Mind is still an active band. I hope this is incorrect. Would love to see them again.
Folks keep saying they're dormant and I am opting to go with "hoping is free, so I'll do that." I loved the last disc and would be happy to get more of them.

Would you like me to edit your title to be June 2021 instead?

You might try checking this link out as it is an interview with Jorn Viggo Lofstad from June 2020 and supposedly (I have not listened to this) has "...Jorn gives us a Pagans' Mind update and his thoughts behind new music with the band."

I believe all the bands announced have already been finalized except for Stratovarius for Day 2, however there is a long time between now and then, so who knows...?

Reactions: NorseBlood
Would you like me to edit your title to be June 2021 instead?

You might try checking this link out as it is an interview with Jorn Viggo Lofstad from June 2020 and supposedly (I have not listened to this) has "...Jorn gives us a Pagans' Mind update and his thoughts behind new music with the band."

I believe all the bands announced have already been finalized except for Stratovarius for Day 2, however there is a long time between now and then, so who knows...?

LOL yes please update the title. It seems I've lost a year. Thanks.

Sure hope Stratovarius can make it for day 2.