just a question

Jan 4, 2003
Greece
Visit site
Hello headbangers,my name's Theodore and i'm from Greece.
My first contact with Evergrey's music was about 15 days ago(when i bought SDT)but i can tell i'm completely excited with this band. So,owing to i don't know them very well, i need your help.
I'd like you to tell me if their "in search of..." has also realesed in digipack form. And also,what about their first album? Is this as good as SDT?

P.S.1:Guys, if you haven't already checked out the latest Valley's eve cd,give it a shoot. Its a power metal masterpiece. Buy or Die

P.S.2:I'm really sorry about any language mistakes.

Originally posted by alcoop_metalmaniac
Hello headbangers,my name's Theodore and i'm from Greece.
My first contact with Evergrey's music was about 15 days ago(when i bought SDT)but i can tell i'm completely excited with this band. So,owing to i don't know them very well, i need your help.
I'd like you to tell me if their "in search of..." has also realesed in digipack form. And also,what about their first album? Is this as good as SDT?

P.S.1:Guys, if you haven't already checked out the latest Valley's eve cd,give it a shoot. Its a power metal masterpiece. Buy or Die

P.S.2:I'm really sorry about any language mistakes.

I dont' know if "In Search of Truth" was released in digipak form.

All of Evergrey's albums are great, especially "In Search of Truth". I can't wait for "Recreation Day", which should be released in February or March.

Originally posted by Kalmakoff
I was wondering...if there's a digipak with no bonuses whatsoever, do you still buy it even if you'd have the jewel case already?

And to get a little back on topic...
All three albums kick major arse! As simple as that. :)

No, K-mak. If I already have the album, I'll save my money for some other great music.

there's no digipack edition, but you could find the japanese edition of In search of truth (soundholic records - tkcs 85029) with 1 bonus track "trilogy of the damned, et 2 videos (the masterplan and for every tear that fall).