just an observation...

J

Javier

i'll refrain myself from making comparisons between Ted Leonard and othere prog vocalists such as La Brie to protect the board's integrity even though Ted is 10X better :rollin: but Ted's singing has what it takes to make a crossover into other genres of music, imagine Ted singing duets with Tori Amos, that would be very interesting, wouldn't it?

Hey Javier,
I appreciate your observation.....I just wish there was a way we could get Tori to listen

getting Tori to listen to Enchant may be a challenge but maybe you could begin by enchanting her with a serenade, maybe that will grab her attention, if it works, don't forget to invite me to the studio for the recording sessions, i would very much like to meet her in person, i think she is one foxy babe :rollin:

I'd have to agree......I don't know if it's her looks or the way she treats her piano seat.

gotta love her trademark!...besides she is a natural redhead, and that certainly counts for something, instead her looks combined with her physical, intense, seductive smothering-the-old-piano-seat routine is what makes her hot in my book, she is as rare as a unicorn, now if only i could get her to consider auctioning off her warm piano benches after each show, they would sell like hot pancakes, imagine the many unspeakable things her fans would do to them... :rollin: