Just back from Enchant's first gig!

I saw the gig yesterday in Verviers, Belgium.

The gig was cool, they played very well. About the sound, only the vocals were a bit too low. For the music : respect

To the guys of Enchant and their friends : during the other bands' set, please go outside to talk or stop screaming, you ruined the spock's gig with your screams during the softer parts

fragarch said:
To the guys of Enchant and their friends : during the other bands' set, please go outside to talk or stop screaming, you ruined the spock's gig with your screams during the softer parts
Oh, really? That sucks big time...
It´s one of the most annoying things during a concert: people talking and shouting. It really, really can ruin a whole concert evening.
I mean, these people pay a lot of money to see the show, but they feel the need to talk. All the time.
I don´t understand that. Listen to the music, discuss it later! No need to talk about troubles with your girlfriend or whatever! The guy next to you wants to enjoy the show. He probably drove hours to be there.

Oh well... Happens all the time.

[/rant mode off]

The Stormbringer said:
How long was the gig? (Not only Enchant´s, the whole gig from CG3 to SB.)[/QUOTE

CGT played 30 minutes, Enchant played an hour :) and Spock's Beard over 2 hours. I'd rather seen Enchant playing over 2 hours LOL

Britta

I can't wait till saturday 18th…*
For the occasion on behalf Progressia.net I'll do a common interview both Enchant and Spock's Beard and we'll have a blind test game ! it's gonna be fun

Yippieh! Today is the 10th of October, isn`t it? After having read so many enthusiastic responses from some members of the forum, who have seen you already, I am even more impatiently waiting for you guys to hit the stage tonight in lovely Hamburg! Awesome!
I am sure you will have a good time tonight. Hamburg knows how to appreciate good music! Hey, "we" discovered the Beatles :)

Yesterday I saw Living Colour live. What a concert! If you haven`t seen the band yet, get a ticket for the tour next year. Great show and great musicianship!

What do I expect from "Governator Schwarzenegger"? I expect him to "eliminate" bad music!

See ya later in the Grosse Freiheit!

Guido

Ze Dan said:
I can't wait till saturday 18th…*
For the occasion on behalf Progressia.net I'll do a common interview both Enchant and Spock's Beard and we'll have a blind test game ! it's gonna be fun
Can't wait to see them in Paris again. Saw them playing the elysee in 98 with Marillion. Great city, great venue and a great band what else can a person want???? :hotjump:

Britta xx

Stormbringer,

CGT started at 20.15 till 20.45

Enchant started at 21.00 till 22.00

SB started at 22.30 till 0.45 or 1.00 (till late)

Hope you can catch your train. Enjoy the gig!!!!

Britta

Here in HAMBURG

We actually went to the living color concert too last night.....sorry we missed you. About talking during spocks set sorry if we disturbed you. when people want to talk to us it´s hard to cut them off without being rude....I guess we ended up being rude anyway. we´ll try harder. about the music Belgium went really well the crowd was great and the sound(on stage) was a huge improvement from the night before. Tonight we are in Hamburg and looking forward to a great show hope some of you can make it. By the way if you are a regular poster on this forum please make yourself known to us at the show so we can buy you a drink or something.

See you all soon
ted

tedleonard said:
Here in HAMBURG

if you are a regular poster on this forum please make yourself known to us at the show so we can buy you a drink or something.[/color]

See you all soon
ted

Too late for that, Ted. I wanted to shake hands with you in the hall at Tivoli, but there you were talking to people and signing CD's they had just bought.
God, I missed a great opportunity!!!! Anyway, I talked to Ed. He's a regular poster on this site too. Perhaps you can buy him a beer! :)

tedleonard said:
Here in HAMBURG

By the way if you are a regular poster on this forum please make yourself known to us at the show so we can buy you a drink or something.
Hi Ted,

Well I’m Britta and I’m fairly new :)

Damn I wish I would have had the guts to come up to you in Tivoli but unfortunately I’m quite shy :Smug: Instead I hang out with my friends :p
Who knows maybe next time! :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

All the best,

Britta

tedleonard said:
By the way if you are a regular poster on this forum please make yourself known to us at the show so we can buy you a drink or something.
Well, thanks for the kind offer, But I probably won´t be able to accept it. As was said, I have to get that damn train. Trains suck! :( (But you never know, let´s see what we can do. :))

Wow, I´m really impressed! You guys absolutely rocked! Besides some technical problems with the keyboards, your musicianship is amazing!
And I came to the conclusion that Comatose is my favorite Enchant song.
It was my first gig and I almost liked you guys better than my favorite band Spock´s Beard...! Wow.

Oh, and I missed the opportunity to talk to you. Silly me.
However, I loved your show and hope to see you again on a headliner tour. That would be cool.

Have fun on the road!

Hamburg 10.10

What a great gig! All three bands were great making it an awesome concert as a whole.
I've been waiting a long time to see Enchant and I wasn't disappointed. Actually I was disappointed.....SET WAS TOO DAMN SHORT!! The audience was really into it, too.

Ted: sounded perfect to my ears. He really went for some high notes. Impressive performance.
Doug: great solos, man.
Ed: Ed's bass was loud and clear and groovin' . Great playing.

Totally impressed by Enchant. As I expected. Despite the equipment troubles.

BTW , I think Doug and Ed were having a competition for who could pull the funniest "guitar" face :loco:

Me want Enchant headline gig please!

Wow, finally got this hotel internet to work!!!! Mostly, anyway! Welll it has been three fantastic nights --- Enchant totlly rocks out and da Beard is totally crazy (especially Ryo!!! ;) ) and both bands are putting on awesome performances! Ted,s voice is clear and strong, Doug,s guitair WAILS, Ed,s bass is PUMPING, Bill,s keys are on fire (except for a little techno problem in Bochum), and Sean,s drums are bombastic!! Killer gigs, great sets -- just one problem -- too short!!! Can,t wait for NEXT YEAR! ;)! Hanging with these guys is a total trip too -- a crazy, wonderful bunch of guys that are having so much fun on this tour! I,m keeping a little diary AND HAVE TAKEN HUNDREDS OF PICS but I have techno probs myself and my PC battery is dead, so it will have to wait till I get home. Suffice it to say though, these guys ROCK! And, side note to anyone who wonders what da Beard is like now....they are incredible!!! They sounds great on the new F E tunes, and yes, Virginia, they can still do The Doorway! Dave, if you see this....get those tickets!!!! :) Take care everybody!! ~Mare