just buried a scull

FuSoYa

Lunarian
Nov 9, 2001
Brooklyn
lifesci.ucsb.edu
In a schoolyard. Actually not "just". Saturday night.. there's a cubic yellow schoolhouse with a red door at a lonely intersection in JP. On one corner you've got a mansion, on another a church w/cemetery, a statue in the middle of the road, and the schoolhouse. So we buried the scull under a tree in the schoolyard. Oh, we cursed it first.

I couldn't for the life of me remember the name 'teacher gard solstad' so i looked it up a little later at home.

Also after the scull was buried everyone in downtown JP was chasing us and I think we almost caused a traffic implosion. Also we were being followed by 2 eight-foot tall guys who were rapping to themselves, or to the stones of the sidewalk. Either way gummy lychees are still illegal and PS: we used a mattock to dig the hole for the scull.

snap62.gif

i thought you hated frozen durians though, or that the only available durians are frozen.

also, keep in mind that if a gummy durian were frozen, it would no longer be "gummy." right? i think you should re-consider.

the only available durians right now are frozen, which is okay, but not the same as FRESH durian.

i have a freezer full of frozen mango gummies/pudding. they RULE.