Dig this: I'm a teacher and I just used CoB in my first lesson!

Nope, Alexi looks differnt from Axle. Their might be some simularities, but they look totally differnt. OMFG!!!!! I LOVE that pic of Alexi you posted. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, he's so fuckin adorable!!!!!! I'm so happy now and i can't stop screaming. That's another pic to add in my Alexi collection. He's so cute hugging that stuffed animal. I was surprised Alexi didn't really have an accent either and i love his voice.

Nope, Alexi looks differnt from Axle. Their might be some simularities, but they look totally differnt. OMFG!!!!! I LOVE that pic of Alexi you posted. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, he's so fuckin adorable!!!!!! I'm so happy now and i can't stop screaming. That's another pic to add in my Alexi collection. He's so cute hugging that stuffed animal. I was surprised Alexi didn't really have an accent either and i love his voice.

Lady_Laiho said:
OMG! Dude, that's the coolest thing i'v ever heard and that is so true! LOL, playing Bodom in class and seeing how good the lyrics are is something you can definetly feel. When you listen to the music seperately from the lyrics, it's one thing , but with both it would totally give you a certain kind of feeling!

For that matter, why is it the Yahoo! search stinger for this site refers to CoB as Black Metal? NO way in hell they are black metal. They don't wear enough facepaint for one thing!

a real english teacher wouldnt, like, use like, like, this...

Damien Jasper said:
For that matter, why is it the Yahoo! search stinger for this site refers to CoB as Black Metal? NO way in hell they are black metal. They don't wear enough facepaint for one thing!
Do you think they're Nu metal?:lol:

Damien Jasper: Are you serious? LOL. Why do they also consider Bodom death metal too?! THey're putting them in all kinds of genre. Just call them extreme metal.

^from ALexi's vocals, it doesn't sound anything like melodic death. Some good melodic death bands are Vehemence and Paths of Possession.

Söy said:
a real english teacher wouldnt, like, use like, like, this...

LIke uh, how many English teachers do you, like, totally know like, all personally and stuff?

Seriously, I can recite the introduction of the Canterbury Tales on a whim and give you just about any passage of Shakespeare's War of the Roses tetraology. But doesn't mean I walk around saying "alas" "heretofore" or "therewithal". English teachers are like, totally normal people to; "Tickle us do we not laugh? Prick us, do we not bleed? Wrong us, shall we not revenge?"

Think about it. Dude.:rolleyes:

Damien Jasper said:
LIke uh, how many English teachers do you, like, totally know like, all personally and stuff?

Seriously, I can recite the introduction of the Canterbury Tales on a whim and give you just about any passage of Shakespeare's War of the Roses tetraology. But doesn't mean I walk around saying "alas" "heretofore" or "therewithal". English teachers are like, totally normal people to; "Tickle us do we not laugh? Prick us, do we not bleed? Wrong us, shall we not revenge?"

Think about it. Dude.:rolleyes:

English teachers are....people too?

(I jest, I jest) :p