Just Curious to Hear What You Did Over Thanksgiving Break

Soul of Ice

Rusted Angel
Jul 29, 2002
Yonkers
Visit site
My break may have been the best weekend of my life so here is a brief summary of what happened:

Had another in depth conversation with my best friends dad over people who are not comfortable with themselves and abstract concepts

Met a person who could read me like a book and tell me things about myself no one else would know

Had some new vanilla tea in Dunkin Donuts

Saw some old friends from high school in Dunkin Donuts

Saw Scott Ian (of Anthrax) in, guess where, Dunkin Donuts

Went to NYC and met a really cool person I had always heard of but never met, that I really hit it off with

My best friend stabbed me in the chest with a fork while we were in the diner and HE said owe. He hurt his thumb and the fork bent.

If wished I could elaborate on almost any of these :)

Let's see... I ate lot's of turkey, watched some DVDs, had a band rehearsal, and, oh, let's see...

PLAYED A GIG IN HOLLYWOOD ON THE BILL WITH SYMHONY-X!!!

woo hoo! :D

I guess we both had the best weekends of our lives.

Soul of Ice said:
Had another in depth conversation with my best friends dad over people who are not comfortable with themselves and abstract concepts
Wow, I did the same thing! :lol:

Vanilla is hot right now. Everything is coming in vanilla flavoring.

Let's see...

I ate delicious food. Petted some cats. Hung out with fam. Went downtown... checked out who was around. Played racquetball.

Nothing interesting. Played a lot of guitar, though.

Oh, I made out with some chick who I saw three years ago and thought, "Damn, it'd be cool if I ever had a chance worth her. Yeah right!" I was pretty damn surprised.

Went to 2 parties that sucked.

SevenString - that must've ruled!

Thanksgiving weekend sucked because I was sick, my mom was sick, my family is in shambles, and I had to go to a party on Friday where there were people that I hated. Oh yeah, and I had to finish my volunteer hours by raking leaves for the millionth time. And that's not all, but you don't wanna know the rest.

Hey Metal Chick... this is completely unrelated... but I just checked out your website... your drawings of Symphony X are beautiful!

yeah... way to fuckin' ruin everything amanda!!!! :D

sorry, just had to. I'm sorry as well (but we already talked about such things). glad things are going better...

Completely off that subject, about the dimmu show if you want to read the review, check my sig within the next... er, i am hoping next few hours, but deffinately by tomorrow and there should be a link to the concert review. It was a blast.

wow - MEtal Chick - thats some beautiful art. So precise to details, shadows, the lining of the jeans - must have taken you quite a long time and patience.I get bored after drawing half a circle. Congrats on the work ! Keep it up!

Any other art works - besides the SX ones - im interested

urinalcakemix said:
wow - MEtal Chick - thats some beautiful art. So precise to details, shadows, the lining of the jeans - must have taken you quite a long time and patience.I get bored after drawing half a circle. Congrats on the work ! Keep it up!

Any other art works - besides the SX ones - im interested

Wow i can't believe I'm getting all this attention for my stuff, heh. Thank you so much :) And yes as a matter of fact I do draw other bands besides SymX, so you can go to this link to see a few: http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/queen_of_the_x1

The photos are kinda crappy but whatever. I should add some more though.

Thursday: washed and waxed da car, ate lots of turkey that was drowned in Whisky
Sunday: went to the San Francisco International car show in hopes of see the Ford GT-40, no such luck
All the days in between: Picked, learn sweeping all to the accompaniment of Family Guy, x men 2, Kiki's Delivery Service, Spirited away, the Producers, Band of Brothers, and The Two Towers (yes all 4 discs too).