Just for you! TBTM!

Potpossum

Jul 29, 2003
Two places at once
Visit site
Once upon a time in the days when TakinBackTheMusic lived in a cave!
He came out to play,and there was Potpossum with a lamp she had just made.
Being the skinflint he is! Took it away. All of a sudden a genie came out to say "Oh shit! Your not Potpossum who made!" TakinBackTheMusic had answered "so are you here to stay?" "Nope" replied the genie,"but I will give you and Potpossum a wish so I can return to where I once lay"
TakinBackTheMusic ponder for a moment to what his wish would be. Then he realized what to say, "I wish for a wall around me and the land to keep Potpossum out!" The genie said "okay" The next thing you know,there was this huge wall from as far the eye can see in either way.
Now Potpossum being on the outside of the wall that TakinBackTheMusic had wish for was there in front of her complete. The genie turned to Potpossum and asked " what will you'll wish from me?" Potpossum said "If I wish,will that let you be free from he?" "Why YES" replied the genie."What will your wish be? As soon as you wish I'll be free!"
Potpossum with a devilish grin said "Know that wall TakinBackTheMusic wished for. Well, fill it full with water and we both will flee!"
And that is how the English Channel and North Sea came to be.

'The End'

TakinTheMusicBack said:
Great. Thanks. Maybe one day I'll read past the first few incoherent words.
Excuse ME! :yell: For fucking up the order of your name!
Your name is as fucked up as you are to begin with!
And if you think your not fucked up? I'll fuck you up with my fist hitting you in the face!
At least I CAN WRITE MORE THAN JUST A SENTENCE!

Potpossum said:
And if you think your not fucked up? I'll fuck you up with my fist hitting you in the face!
At least I CAN WRITE MORE THAN JUST A SENTENCE!
Yes, you fucked up the order of my name. You are stupid.

Quote Potpossum -"Your name is as fucked up as you are to begin with!"
It's bizarre I know, but "TakinTheMusicBack" isn't my real name. Strange, but true.

Quote Potpossum - "And if you think your not fucked up? I'll fuck you up with my fist hitting you in the face!"
Really? I don't think so. Stop making useless idle threats.

Quote Potpossum - "At least I CAN WRITE MORE THAN JUST A SENTENCE!"

Well done! Now, like Koichi, EagleFlyFree and myself have said - try to post something that makes sense, you crack crazed clown.
Better still - go away.

Hi kids, welcome to how to post like an eccentric, illiterate old bitch 101

[potpossum]Possum is a whore*. How about I go down to the grocery store and by you some wine, or better still, how about I say I'm more mature then you.** I look better then you and I'm an old women.***[/potpossum]

*Obligatory reference to Possum being a whore due to the fact their names are alike.
**Obligatory random tangent that makes no sense, whilst incorporating the fact you think you are actually mature because you're about to hit menopause.
***Obligatory reference to how she is old, and still looks good, yet lacks the pictures to prove it.

So there you have it, how to post completely inane replies and argue with people half your age.

You missed a bit:

[potpossum]Possum is a whore*. How about I go down to the grocery store and by you some wine, or better still, how about I say I'm more mature then you.** I look better then you and I'm an old women.*** Now shut up before I punch your face**** and laugh at you while your***** screaming.[/potpossum]

*Obligatory reference to Possum being a whore due to the fact their names are alike.
**Obligatory random tangent that makes no sense, whilst incorporating the fact you think you are actually mature because you're about to hit menopause.
***Obligatory reference to how she is old, and still looks good, yet lacks the pictures to prove it.
****Obligatory violence.
*****Obligatory crap grammar.

Reactions: ffanatic
Potpossum said:
And what was so incoherent? Let me guess,if it would have been about you. It would have made sense!

i could just focus on what you meant, which is what i did before (and which obviously doesn't make you happy) so instead i'll focus on your semantic now.
you see, you made a question, a petition and a statement. by the way you laid your punctuation, they don't seem to have any relation. thus i'll reply to each on their own:

>And what was so incoherent?

your story was.

>Let me guess,if it would have been about you.

go ahead!

>It would have made sense!

... if you hadn't smoked that haystack before you got on your computer? agreed.

have a nice day!

Potpossum said:
Again, doesn't anyone find this... 'rich' coming from someone named Potpossum? :err:

............. :lol:

I miss Possum. :cry:

Koichi said:
Yes, Possum does have nice tits.
That's odd, I coulda sworn I'd just said "I miss Possum :cry: " and NOT "I miss Possum's tits. :Smug: ".

Ah well, must be a minor freudian slip on my behalf. :bah:

*Shrugs*

:rolleyes:

Koichi said:
Hi kids, welcome to how to post like an eccentric, illiterate old bitch 101

[potpossum]Possum is a whore*. How about I go down to the grocery store and by you some wine, or better still, how about I say I'm more mature then you.** I look better then you and I'm an old women.***[/potpossum]

So there you have it, how to post completely inane replies and argue with people half your age.

B=beautiful
I=intelligent
T=talented
C=cool
H=hottie

Read it and weep!

And if your going to try to repeat me,at least do it with style!
I've never called Possum a whore either,only indicated she was one.
Get it right or go away!

Okay, let's dissect the latest, shall we??
Potpossum said:
B=beautiful***
I=intelligent
T=talented
C=cool
H=hottie**

Read it and weep!

And if your***** going to try to repeat me,at least do it with style!
I've never called Possum a whore either,only indicated she was one.*
Get it right or go away!****
*Reference to Possum being a whore (of course).
**There we go, prime example of going off on a completely random and pointless tangent.
***Yes, a claim that she is beautiful without proof.
****Perhaps not violence, but certainly aggression.
*****Crap grammar, always a constant.