Just getting into metal, recommendations

These are all stupid recommendations compared to Testament for a Metallica fan, go with Testament. kk?

well, then I suggest Wormed. this OP doesn't deserve being taken seriously.

That was unnecessary. Why do you say that? I don't like death metal. Plain as that. Can't you accept that people don't like the same music as you? I've just got into metal, and just want to know some good bands that I'd probably like.

Thanks to everyone who is actually trying to give me good recommendations. :headbang:

That was unnecessary. Why do you say that? I don't like death metal. Plain as that. Can't you accept that people don't like the same music as you? I've just got into metal, and just want to know some good bands that I'd probably like.

Thanks to everyone who is actually trying to give me good recommendations. :headbang:

if you don't like death metal, you're not a man.

EVERGREY!>METALLICA>TRIVIUM

Symbolic is a good rec despite the somewhat harsh vocals.
Ohiogrinder really needs to be banned. Why hasn't he already been?