Just got home from Galaxy show in Santa Ana

I think Sara's mic got knocked over about 3 times but I think a few times it was the crowd doing it.

There were 2 morons that wanted attention and near the end of Fear Aja gave them some. :lol:

I hope the guy that got stabbed is OK and the assclown that stabbed him gets caught. Very disturbing to have something like that occur at any show.

Jim

Riggs_01.jpg

Introducing Derek to the crowd

Riggs_02.jpg

Aja and the wheelchair bound Sara

Riggs_03.jpg

Wanda

Riggs_04.jpg

Linda

:kickass: Thanks to the girls for getting Derek to come out here. That was great to meet the man behind the paint brush.

i didn't see it, but i was just repeating what aja told me after the show, that she "had to thump" a couple of those guys (the same guys that were later involved in the stabbing). at least, that's what i understood. i heard the guy was okay, he was stabbed from the back, a lot of blood, but was gonna be okay.

Despite "the incident" and technical difficulties for Sara and Heather, I thought that was probably the best Maidens show I've seen so far.
I once again enjoyed Heather being carried through the audience. I loved seeing Sara energy back in full form even if bound and confined. I agree that Aja used the disturbing energy to add power to the last two songs. I had forgotten though until I was driving home that before said incident her smile seemed just a little wider than I've seen it before. I found some bittersweetness in the memory. Wanda seems to be standing front and center more and more during the instrumentals. And Linda, smiley and joyous as always, seemed just a little more joyous and lively than usual. I enjoyed the way Derek was introduced through Eddie, and (maybe I just haven't seen this one at the Maidens shows before) I loved for the first time seeing the Piece-Of-Mind-album-cover Eddie. The set list was probably the best one yet (though it's hard to screw up an Iron Maiden set list).
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

i didn't see it, but i was just repeating what aja told me after the show, that she "had to thump" a couple of those guys (the same guys that were later involved in the stabbing). at least, that's what i understood. i heard the guy was okay, he was stabbed from the back, a lot of blood, but was gonna be okay.

After seeing the video of Fear that Jim sent me, I saw that both Sara and Aja had to step in and physically smack these idiots away from the monitors. I dunno what they were doing at that time tho, but it mustn't have been good.

I have to say from the footage I've seen....WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship: Different World was beyond awesome, it really was!! Gave me shivers down my spine and a big smile on my face. :D I would really REALLY love to her the girls doing more from the latest album cos they absolutely nailed it!!! :kickass:

After seeing the video of Fear that Jim sent me, I saw that both Sara and Aja had to step in and physically smack these idiots away from the monitors. I dunno what they were doing at that time tho, but it mustn't have been good.

I have to say from the footage I've seen....WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship: Different World was beyond awesome, it really was!! Gave me shivers down my spine and a big smile on my face. :D I would really REALLY love to her the girls doing more from the latest album cos they absolutely nailed it!!! :kickass:

I dont know how Sara could have 'stepped in' as she was in a chair lol. There was no pushing by any band members I was standing right there. They were just trying to get people to move back a little so nobody would get squished at the rail. Wasn't a big deal until that guy got stabbed then they stopped the show until they figured everything out and then continued on

I dont know how Sara could have 'stepped in' as she was in a chair lol. There was no pushing by any band members I was standing right there. They were just trying to get people to move back a little so nobody would get squished at the rail. Wasn't a big deal until that guy got stabbed then they stopped the show until they figured everything out and then continued on

Ok, she "wheeled in" then. :rolleyes: Would you like Jim to show you the video to prove it to you??? She wheeled over and slapped the guy's arm away, then Aja did so as well saying "Stop it you guys, right now!".

Ok, she "wheeled in" then. :rolleyes: Would you like Jim to show you the video to prove it to you??? She wheeled over and slapped the guy's arm away, then Aja did so as well saying "Stop it you guys, right now!".

Sure I'd love to see video. Not because I care about who wheeled in or who pushed who, just would love to see the video. So yeah thanks that would be great

Been over a year since I last saw the Maidens, always great to see them! Heather is awesome - great energy!

What is it with the Santa Ana crowd? Last time after the show I had some racial epithets thrown my way and this time a stabbing? And there was a guy who kept trying to start something up front and security yelled at him but didn't kick him out - what does it take to get booted?

Anyways, Alexander the Great kicked ass. And having Derek Riggs out was a real treat - that's someone I didn't think I'd ever get to meet!

Pics and videos here.

And there was a guy who kept trying to start something up front and security yelled at him but didn't kick him out - what does it take to get booted?

The guy in the red Maidens shirt and blue hat? He started a fight three times throughout the night...by the third time I thought the same as you! What's it gonna take before they throw the asshat out?!

The guy in the red Maidens shirt and blue hat? He started a fight three times throughout the night...by the third time I thought the same as you! What's it gonna take before they throw the asshat out?!

Yeah, him. Does Sara know him?