Just got laid

4 years is longer than any man should have to wait. there should be laws against this sort of thing.

almost 30 and a virgin?
I think he looks like this guy:
big-balls.jpg

woaaa 4 years? Man, that's tough. Try to find an ugly girl, they're usually easy to bang. Or a fattie. Just to get this burden off you. This is only not tougher than my friend who is almost 30 and is virgin.

Its not like I haven't tried. A few years ago I tried hooking up with a friend who was about to break up with her boyfriend, she slept with every guy in our circle of friends, including acne faced computer nerd who knew nothing of socializing, with me being the only guy she turned down. I now live with scars and a concision as a result of occupying said ex boyfriend while I attempted to take her from him which lead me in the hospital after a bike crash. Then just last year, I almost got the a childhood friend, which my mom decided to get into a fight with and she called the thing off, I was a horses ass hair away from pulling the trigger and moving to Chicago for the whole thing too.

Like I said, its not like I don't try.

lol He's kinda ugly and usually stinks, besides being pretty shy. Poor man.

Winter > Hey man, how about concerts and stuff ? There's always a girl willing to get down. Or come to Pará, in Brazil, where I live. You'd end your drought and fuck every night until your balls are invaginating (?!?!). Girls here (even the hot ones) are kinda not hard to convince to get laid :) Seriously man, do you have girl friends ? I am SURE they have female friends that are needy. Try hanging out with 'em more, be nice, gentle but NEVER EVER cross the friendship line.

anything beyond the 2nd knuckle is gay

Well, the g-spot is pretty deep in there.. so if you just allow the girl to push it in to the 2nd knuckle its simply because you like having something in your ass and nothing else.

Who's gay now? :lol:

lol He's kinda ugly and usually stinks, besides being pretty shy. Poor man.

Winter > Hey man, how about concerts and stuff ? There's always a girl willing to get down. Or come to Pará, in Brazil, where I live. You'd end your drought and fuck every night until your balls are invaginating (?!?!). Girls here (even the hot ones) are kinda not hard to convince to get laid :) Seriously man, do you have girl friends ? I am SURE they have female friends that are needy. Try hanging out with 'em more, be nice, gentle but NEVER EVER cross the friendship line.

Around NorCal its not that easy. Shows, only girls at metal shows (only ones I go to) are only not metal because their boyfriends/husbands listen to metal. Besides if I am some place where there actually are some decent women around, there are much more attractive men that will go much lower than my standards. And among my old high school girl friends which are the only ones I have, are both not single and I am at the friendships zone with all of the except one, who just got married last week. I go to an IT school with only nerd guys, that plus being unemployed and without a car means I can't get out. That plus the fact that I am 21 and balding, and haven't gotten the money to get new clothes in years means that I don't look either like I have money, or attractive, which if you didn't know are requirements to get even a one night stand with the typical NorCal girl.

Not the best conditions, but still, its not like I don't try though.

www.craigslist.org

When you get there type in BBW .... thousands of fat juicy cunts waiting for shallow penetration :)

Search results literally come up ZERO!

Around NorCal its not that easy. Shows, only girls at metal shows (only ones I go to) are only not metal because their boyfriends/husbands listen to metal. Besides if I am some place where there actually are some decent women around, there are much more attractive men that will go much lower than my standards. And among my old high school girl friends which are the only ones I have, are both not single and I am at the friendships zone with all of the except one, who just got married last week. I go to an IT school with only nerd guys, that plus being unemployed and without a car means I can't get out. That plus the fact that I am 21 and balding, and haven't gotten the money to get new clothes in years means that I don't look either like I have money, or attractive, which if you didn't know are requirements to get even a one night stand with the typical NorCal girl.

Not the best conditions, but still, its not like I don't try though.!

Ouch man!!! The problem is often not how you look, but how you approach and how good of a smooth talker you are. Money, car and all that shit don't mean that much in the long run as long as you're a deceant nice human being

Ouch man!!! The problem is often not how you look, but how you approach and how good of a smooth talker you are. Money, car and all that shit don't mean that much in the long run as long as you're a deceant nice human being

I agree for the most part, but like I said, in these parts of the state, women go after men for the material possessions they know they will get. This is why you can't just find random hookups around here as easily, they don't just give it out, they want something from it, and even long term relationships are just a more stable way of living a materialistic lifestyle. The ones that actually care about personality, are taken because they are pretty rare. Then again something about my personality makes them see me as the friend. I always get the, "Yeah I don't understand why girls don't get you, you are so funny blah blah blah..." when I am playing the flirt/bust their balls comedy, but as soon as I make mention (after I have failed of course) as to why they haven't been mutual with the flirtation and why they don't have an attraction to me like they say other women should, they either get silent or say something like they just aren't feeling it or they see me as a brother, but in most cases they are actually after my best friend and just don't want to tell me.

YOU are 'cause it sounds like you've gone through this! :loco:

Haha, no way dude!
I wouldn't even let my doctor touch me back there.. they would have to sedate me, and i would still kick his/her ass when i woke up. :lol:

But we actually learned this in our sex ed. o,0

First off, congrats Nick, great success :D

Second, FWIW, random hookups are pretty meaningless and unsatisfying to me - relationship sex is just so much better IMO, you just gotta both be really open about your wants and desires to keep things interesting, but man does it pay off. I guess what I'm saying is, my suggestion is don't sweat the dry spells, just use the time to make sure you're ready when the right one comes along! (in other words, get your google on - oh, and this, take it from me, it's intensely satisfying, and she'll be very grateful :D)

And yeah, my gf has occasionally playfully given me a tickle at the rear exit, and the DO NOT WANT instincts kick in like no other - I guess I'm open to it, cuz I've heard it's great, but yeesh...it's gonna take awhile :lol: