Just got laid

So many topics, where to start...

1.) For fucks sake all of you that are talking about putting stuff in your ass stop. Yes it does make you gay please pick up your complimentary rainbow flag and start using the word Fabulous.

2.) Marcus, be married for a few years then tell me if you don't think that random hookup sex of your past was not the greatest thing ever.

3.) Winter snow, man your lack of self confidence is screaming out of the screen at me. I know I was that way long ago to. Listen to Jeff he speaks the truth. Your trying to hard, being too nice, and you think the chicks you are after are way better people than they really are. Most of them are not.

If your young and going bald shave your head, this can look good. Start working out. Stand up straight. Look people straight in the eye when talking to them. I was a shy insecure guy before I joined the army, by the time I was out I was clean cut, physically fit, and self confident (I was also possibly psychotic but that is another story). I started noticing chicks checking me out in public. Girls I went to college with starting throwing themselves at me. Then I got married and ruined it all.:tickled:

And yes you can hook up with random people on craigslist and adultfriendfinder. I have railed several chicks this way, based off my physical looks (see working out advice). A couple of the chicks were actually super hot. This might not be the best place for you to look though if you are shy, because I railed these ladies while their husbands filmed it and or fucked their wives mouths. Group sex requires a true lack of inhibition (and morals:tickled:)

But I am getting off topic, there are chicks that will fuck you Wintersun and it is your job in life to rail them. Just don't knock them up.

you think the chicks you are after are way better people than they really are. Most of them are not

i really wish there was a meme for "you're putting the pussy on a pedestal"

at the end of the day, most chicks are ho's...and they know it...and they want you to know it, too :D

I just got laid today,
for a pocket full of change.
Said, I just got laid today,
for a pocket full of change.
If you believe like fuckin' hard all day,
just step in my shoes and take my babe.

Anyone for 2nd verse? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
midget donkeys is my new idol.

Hey Marcus, is it an impression or you are considering allowing your gf to finger you ? I hope my english language understanding is a bit off today. It's okay to be held on the butt, but a finger inside..just..no !

Btw, i agree that sex on a serious relationship is better, you know what the partner likes, the partner knows your body, etc. But 4 years without doing it just crushes with the confidence. At least for me, fapping left me sad and feeling like crap. Having a hand as sex partner is the worst thing to boost your confidence. When you're alone, the best thing ever is random sex.

Just Got Laid, Let's Get PAID (actually, Just Got Paid, Let's Get Paid)

Last edited by a moderator:
The idea of just riding the bus/subway back and forth looking for poon kinda defines creepy for me, I gotta be honest :lol: (although I did meet my current gf while we were both waiting for the train going, as chance would have it, to the same place - but at least I actually had a destination in mind at the time :D)

The idea of just riding the bus/subway back and forth looking for poon kinda defines creepy for me, I gotta be honest :lol: (although I did meet my current gf while we were both waiting for the train going, as chance would have it, to the same place - but at least I actually had a destination in mind at the time :D)

Agreed. I've actually never done that on purpose (I'm always going somewhere), but when I'm running an important errand or meeting with someone on a weekend night, almost invariably a chick -or a couple of them- check me out. But I'm sure if I'd go out on a bus without an actual destination, I'd feel like a total creep jaja

And yes, you've made my point there :)

I mostly get laid when I dont expect it to happen. So my balls arent shaved and most of the time I didnt saw a shower that day.....mh wait a minute now I understand way this always been one-night-stands and nothin more :D

4 years are tuff dude! Just go out with your friends and try to not be too much metal if you dont want metal-chicks.
I go out with my bros every week. Some beers and stuff and most of the time we hook up with some random chicks. Sometimes I am too drunk to get in the panties sometimes everything works out.
But dont go out for the chicks, just go out to have fun. Woman gets attracted to dudes just havin fun and not staring like a serial killah ;) you know what I mean.
Dont play something you arent. I am not a player dude, and I am not the dude who give a shit for woman. Just be yourself and you will find a one-night-stand/romance or maybe a relationship.

Drunk fucking is the best. Sometimes I need some time to get everything "set-up" but then it´ll be a long long night.
I once got a finger in my ass from a GIRL. Totaly not expecting it. Got a blowjob and in the other second she did it.
Was strange, but hey the blowjob was good...
A friend of mine happened the same. He jumped up in bed :) but then he told me that he thought it was fucking intense.....

I know some pretty dumbass guy, who said his girl just put a finger in his ass while sucking him and just punched
her in the face and she bit into his cock :D

Okay just read the first two pages of the thread..

Looooooooooooooool :lol:

same here, but I read all...should have stopped at the "put stuff up your ass" parts :lol:

I totally missed this thread, but a friend said "Did you see the I got laid thread at the sneap forum?"....^^

I know some pretty dumbass guy, who said his girl just put a finger in his ass while sucking him and just punched
her in the face and she bit into his cock :D

Loooooooooooool

Gabriel G > I just hope you took a shower the day the girl fingered you... :guh: