Just got my ticket...

well about another 50 mother head bangers from sydney will be on the way there too :)
we're gonna party hard , there is that gig and then Supremacy's Single launch on the next night at the Espy , so we're gonna party VERY HARD :) woohoo ...
Onkle Tom ... "sodom" , this is gonna be a pisser lol
"VEEEE COME HEARRRRRR , TO DRRRINK BEEAARRRRR" hehehe ... go sodom lol Waken metal head from last year would know what i'm talking about lol ..

I's might be heading down with a bunch of Canberra Booners (Westie/Boguns), but I's really going along to heckle to shit out of Lunch-Box, see how old Doro really looks and generaly cause Havoc where no one really know's my's name!
HEH HEH!
Should be interesting!
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

ALaRum said:
Fuckin cool!!!

Where can ya get tix from in melb?....the usual places i suppose: Mayhem, mising link, smoke dreams, gaslight?????......

N.P:Cryptopsy - none so live

I think Smoke Dreams are selling tickets in Melbourne, and the Palace.
Must be getting mine soon too.........

Descend-Lunchbox said:
pimp, i will be ready now. i'll bring some crowd control weapons.

Won't work, Box! Many have tried before and failed! And this tiem The Pimp will be armed with the most dangerous weapons of all: pissed Canberra Metalheads. :lol:
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

its alright, i have a plan. the word is already being spread. :) its not like it'll be hard to tell the crowd to kill the gnome wearing the $2 suit.

i have seen the canberra metalheads, they need to come and drink with the sydney boys and learn some things. :)

Descend-Lunchbox said:
its alright, i have a plan. the word is already being spread. :) its not like it'll be hard to tell the crowd to kill the gnome wearing the $2 suit.

i have seen the canberra metalheads, they need to come and drink with the sydney boys and learn some things. :)

Why would you want to beat up Koichi? :confused: He hasn't done anything yet! :lol:

Oh, Canberra metalheads are pretty tame in their own enviroment, but once you get them in some different terrian they tend to turn ferral and destroy everything in their path!
Much like you Sydney boys really. :D
HEH HEH!!

Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

The Pimp NeonBlack said:
Oh, Canberra metalheads are pretty tame in their own enviroment, but once you get them in some different terrian they tend to turn ferral and destroy everything in their path!
Much like you Sydney boys really. :D
HEH HEH!!

Melbourne ain't gunna know what the fuck has hit it! :headbang:

:lol:

I dont think I will make it down. Cash is the problem for me....both me and my gf will be going if it happens for us ($$), but we are looking at ALOT for a one night gig in Melb....just wont be happening...hopefully some of the bands....take this as a test for possible future tour plans....who knows.... :erk: