Just got Recreation Day

sknight

Are You Morbid?
To finally finish off my Evergrey collection. It was the bonus track version.

I have to say...

This album is fucking awesome! Even though this was Rikard's first appearance, his performance was amazing and made the album. Such a shame his sound was so absent on The Inner Circle.

What a fantastic album. Shows the best of Evergrey in songwriting and sound.

I hope EG turns the volume up on Rikard's keys on the next album.

:headbang:

I would have to say that Recreation Day is my favorite EG album. I like every track, each one is as amazing as the last. I would say my favorite song on it is Darkest Hour...Kickass song...

:headbang:

Agreed.

I like Unforgivable with the thrashy, crunchy guitars, combined with Rikard's rhythms. It's great to actually hear how good Mikael is with the bass lines. Patrick's drums were awesome. So far it's my favorite, along with Trilogy of the Damned.

All the members were on top of their game for this one.

It's kind of funny how the three acoustic bonus tracks on The Inner Circle are pretty different in sound when compared to their album counterparts.

i thought that rikard did a good job on the keyboards on the inner cirlce. hi bet rythems were in recreation day. i would like to see them in concert.

Man, I can't stop listening to this album. It's most likely going to top my list of cd purchases for the year (about 70 for '04). It's up there for tops on my all time list, in the company of Dream Theater's Awake and Threshold's Hypothetical. It's that good. I can't stop listening to Trilogy of the Damned, either.

I just got a set of Etymotic earphones and every single one of Rikard's keystrokes stands out. Just awesome.