recreation day vs. inner circle

I havent gotten to hear RD yet, but i have really been getting into TIC pretty heavily. I have had this cd in my cd player in my car for the last week now, cycling it like 5 or 6 times and it is just so moving and good. it makes me think a lot, and sometimes i lose concentration of the road (o shit :loco:), but it is really an excellent album. this in mind, i find it so hard for RD to top this album, as this is one of my favorite albums of all time, and i just made my mind on this recently. really a great band, this cd is definitely a great one, a cd that will always get rotation in the cd player.

I agree with EternalMetal about how moving TIC is. I was listening to it in my car today (as I have been every day for quite a while now!), and I thought about how much depth this album has. As Oakenson said, there are so many layers to it. I think the songwriting and Tom's vocals have reached a new level on this album. There is great variety in the songs, but they just blend together beautifully.

So now I'm curious, am_ash2--which song on RD do you not like?