Just Got WATERSHED Deluxe Package

In most cases I believe it would. [talking out of my ass]A certain entity owns the encryption/decryption scheme for DVDs. So if you want to decode a DVD, you need a program that can do this. That program's developers would have to pay that entity for the legal right to use the scheme. Programs you find in the net have not paid for this scheme so using them is illegal. The entity wouldn't license the scheme to these developers anyway, since they don't want to sanction programs that would allow people to amass a huge DVD collection with their Netflix account.[/talking out of my ass]

No, ripping the audio for personal use is not illegal. Burning a CD mix, for instance, and giving it to someone else or selling it is illegal, but for your own use, it is not. You can go ahead and take the audio and convert it in to hex and print out the digits and make a portrait with it, but as long as it's for your personal use (like, if you're a super hardcore fan and jack off to it), it's legal.

On the third big picture....
the guy on the very left picture....
he looks like Jonas Renkse with short hair in early 20th-century-style :yow:

Nice! I like how you can cover up half that guy's face and his expression changes. Didn't really notice that before.

Your exactly right, that must be what they where going for, I thought he just had a lazy eye, but if you cover up half his face he's normal on one side and pissed on the other. Pretty sweet.

To bad i'm not going to get mine forever because i'm cheap and did free shipping.

anybody buy the SE from a store yet and get mellatron heart with it?, im in Australia and im buying it tomorrow morning, just wondering if i will get mellatron heart.
for anybody who has got it, how was it packaged along with the rest, on the outside of it in a seperate case, or inside the SE?

thanks

anybody buy the SE from a store yet and get mellatron heart with it?, im in Australia and im buying it tomorrow morning, just wondering if i will get mellatron heart.
for anybody who has got it, how was it packaged along with the rest, on the outside of it in a seperate case, or inside the SE?

thanks

I just bought it and it doesn't include Mellotron Heart sadly. I'm about to take my first Watershed listen, woohoo!

I fucking hate Digipaks. why can't bands just release shit the regular way, in a jewel case. Same thing with Ghost reveries. Also having to put the CD in and out of the slipcase will be annoying, i always feel like i'm scratching it...

I ordered like right off the bat and didn't get a signature...No lyrics...no band pics...Annoyingly small font for the credits. God damnit mike.

I'll bet Mike is sitting back at his computer, having a big fat LOL at all the irritated internet people that he doesn't like anyways.

yeah because mike will personally answer questions from his fans on myspace ,post on his bands forum, update opeth.com with rather lenthy updates on touring and recording if he hates us.

^ .. I got it from The End Records. It was available as an autographed package for a limited time. Opeth.com has the CD/DVD for sale but without the two vinyls + Single + signed booklet.

EDIT

Here's an e-mail I just received:

Hello loyal music consumers!

Please note we have been processing all the Opeth orders for a week now. We are processing in order received and all orders will go out by Monday. Most will be delivered around the release date. It's an amazing record and I am sure you will enjoy it.

PS. As stated on the website descriptions the single and autographed booklets were limited in supply, and were first come first serve!

Thanks again for your business and support! Cheers!

THE END RECORDS/OMEGA MAILORDER

tbh I don't see the point in paying extra for the deluxe if the bonus tracks
are only on the DVD. But whatever -- I have to wait to see what's available
at my local record store anyways (which usually isn't a whole lot)

I'm almost certain crazy eyes is a morph of the band members' faces. The left eye looks like Mike's, the right being Axe's. The nose is Mendez's and the mouth is Fredrik's. I can't seem to figure out where Per fits in, though.

... or not.