Just Got WATERSHED Deluxe Package

I just received my Limited edition WS package and I'm giving it a first listen. It fucking great ! I was longing for fresh Opeth for a while.

The only disapointement is that my booklet isn't signed by the band members :erk: When I saw the ad on the site I immediately ordered it, thinking that I would get it but I was awfully wrong :cry:

Still is a great album !!!

I HAVE A QUESTION!!! PLEASE ANSWER!!!

The "Mellotron Heart" Cd was included in the main "Watershed" slipcase? Or it was in separate package?

Hey Austin, are there coded lyrics somwhere on the vinyl package or in the booklet?

I feel kinda ripped off. I got the most expensive package and didn't get autographed booklet or mellotron heart. What is the difference then between most expensive package and other packages?

I feel kinda ripped off. I got the most expensive package and didn't get autographed booklet or mellotron heart. What is the difference then between most expensive package and other packages?

Just recieved my SE last night, got the autographed booklet:loco:
And I only pre-ordered mine a month ago, hahah.

I did order the most expensive package as soon as i got the email from the end so i got everything looks great. :)