Just heard "Set The World On Fire" on Sirius!!!

scanner313

The EYE
Aug 5, 2002
Western PA, USA
Visit site
I had made a promise to myself not to listen to any of the clips of the new tunes. I wanted to wait until I could hear the songs in their entirety, and this morning I got my first taste of the new SyX! Talk about bad ass! The intro is heavy as hell. I was cranking the shit out of it in the car on my way to work. Listened to it 4 times (at least) thanks to the rewind feature.

If anyone doesn't have Sirius radio, you have to get it!

I can't wait to hear the rest of the album. I can only imagine it's going to be incredible!

:headbang:

It's playing on Hard Attack, channel 27. I'm lucky in that I have one of the radios with the memo feature, and once you set it for SyX it'll tell you whenever it's on over the entire Sirius network. Of course, the only channel I think they'd play it on is Hard Attack, possibly Octane, but I doubt it.

that song is awesome, did sirius get the rights to play the song? I know impulsemusic didn't and they took it off.

I don't think they need any rights to play it. I'm sure SyX's management provided it to Sirius just like any other artist does. I'm sure as SyX releases more of the tracks as singles, we'll be hearing them too.