Just say "NO!" to masturbation

Ecstatic Youth

...playing with fire
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Senate/2680/

This is the greatest website ever! Holy shit! This'll make ANYONE laugh. I don't care if you're gramma just got hit by a bus and you're wife died in a plane crash the previous day, you will laugh!!! :lol:
...and you'll do alot of this: :rolleyes:

I'm gonna go beat it out of spite now :lol:

Here's a preview:
graph.gif

Now you HAVE to check it out!

lol God bless America. that's the spirit!
interesting thing is that I see only Americans (certain groups I mean) so dedicated to some sensless goals. why be so naive (and HOW even) to believe that you'll change the world? ... hehe... :))))

Originally posted by Tee
lol God bless America. that's the spirit!
interesting thing is that I see only Americans (certain groups I mean) so dedicated to some sensless goals. why be so naive (and HOW even) to believe that you'll change the world? ... hehe... :))))

No, it's called a democratic political system, and these "groups" are a necessary byproduct. I can't stand these "lobbyists" (that's what a special interest group is called) either, but there's no getting rid of them. Well there is, but then America would be a Middle-Eastern or Eastern European country. ;)

Do some people actually take that site seriously???
Sarcasm isn't so obvious when it is written i suppose.....
If it's not a comedy site i will eat my pants for breakfast.
If it is.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by markgugs

No, it's called a democratic political system, and these "groups" are a necessary byproduct. I can't stand these "lobbyists" (that's what a special interest group is called) either, but there's no getting rid of them. Well there is, but then America would be a Middle-Eastern or Eastern European country. ;)

aua, good in geography. for an American: :headbang:
hmm.... wouldn't know anything about that "getting rid of...".... unless it's that thing... you extract a group of people... and then, ... and then... you put them in front of a firing squad... ?......

- an old communist.... :err: :err: :err: :D

Originally posted by Tee

aua, good in geography. for an American: :headbang:
hmm.... wouldn't know anything about that "getting rid of...".... unless it's that thing... you extract a group of people... and then, ... and then... you put them in front of a firing squad... ?......

- an old communist.... :err: :err: :err: :D

Believe me Tee, there's plenty of people I'd like to line up in front of a firing squad :D
xyxgun.gif

*mark gets his homicidal tendencies in check*

BTW, how's communism working out for you these days? :lol: