Just so you guys know...

1. I know who Melinda is
2. I know that Serenity Painted Death and Closure are supposed to end like that.
3. The end of By The Pain I see in Others is Masters' Apprentices in reverse.
4. Requiem got cut off and added to Apostle in Triumph during the mastering.
5. Still Life got fucked up during the mastering as well.

I like all Opeth albums. I will not start threads bitching about Steven Wilson. I will not start threads bitching about Damnation. I will not start threads bitching about new forum members. I will not start threads about people liking Morningrise and Orchid too much.

That is all. (for now...)

Isn't there funny noises at the end of one of the songs, which you can hear if you have super sensitive hearing? I remember people posting about it before and Mikael even answered himself saying it was true.

the mastering error is on the moor.

you forgot something:

5.the cough on the moor
6.the cough on white cluster [check out darkwood's news]
7.the girl in MAYH cover
8.the little "snip" sound at the end of deliverance [the song]

where, time wise, are the coughs in "the moor" and "white cluster?" i can't hear them. also, i can't figure out the end of BTPISIO, how it is "master's apprentices" in reverse..but..o well. and dude...what about that girl on the cover MAYH?

Leave now, while there's still time. Now! It'll reel you in and you'll never escape! You'll start with a couple of posts per day....then you'll notice it begin to rise....and rise....and you'll post more and more and more until you're here constantly and there's no way out and you just want to die but you know death won't break you free oh god it's so hard WHEN WILL IT END omg When is great!