Requeim/Apostle in Triumph

Silent Song said:
^ already explained. sheep we are not.

explained my ass. So he buys CDs that he likes every song. Either A) he dowloads all the songs, determins he likes them and then buys the CD which is REALLY fucking stupid or B) Has the foresight of Nostrodamus. Ask him what tomorrow's lottery numbers are, I'm sure he knows.

as for me i generally like every song on my albums. that doesn't mean like to the SAME degree..duh, i like some more than others, but obviously if i HATE a song, i'd skip it. however, since i typically like all the songs on the cds, i play it through, in order and don't skip. therefore i am not retarded, you are.

yes, i agree---

and what i was getting at is, i expand what "i like" constantly. songs i may not like after the first listen can grow on me. of course if after a long time i still hate it, then that's that.

Quality bands write quality music. 90% of the time albums are consistent in quality.

But the issue here is continuity. Even if one or two songs arent as good as the others, as long as it's not detracting from the overall experience, there's no need to skip them.

I end up liking songs i havent listened to before, maybe because ive liked another song more than another, but then i go back and listen to it and hear something i may not have paid attention to before. i aggree with deliverance, he has the best view about it. although if your goin to buy an album you get what you pay for.